Girl Meets World [Part 2]

The halls of John Quincy Adams Middle School were crowded as Amelia led the way inside. The three girls stopped near the lockers by their classroom, not ready to go to class just yet.

"Did you guys have trouble with the homework?" Riley asked them.

"Nope," Mia told them "it was easy as pie"

"Piece of cake" Maya told the two

"You didn't do the homework, did you Maya?" Riley asked. Riley and Amelia were the studious ones and Maya was the one who never turned in work.

"I don't even know where my books are"

Riley and Mia both pulled books out of their bags, handing them over to the blonde. "They're here and they're heavy" The bell rang right after Riley said that and the three started making their way into the classroom.

"You have to do the homework, Maya. This teacher's insane, a total nutjob. I think there's something seriously wrong with him."

Mr. Matthews came up behind her, "Hi honey"

"Hi daddy"

"You're late to your father's class"

Maya pulled a note out of her pocket, handing it over to Riley. "Oh don't worry Mr. Matthews, you wrote her a note"

"I did?"

"You did" Riley told him, handing him the paper.

"Riley is late. Deal with it." he read off the note, "Well, you got my signature down pretty good this time."

"Thanks, I've been practicing" Amelia told the man giving him a thumbs up

"It's extra easy for Mia because you write like a girl" Maya told him with a smirk

Everyone took their seats as Mr. Matthews moved to the front of the class.

"Okay, let me get back to jamming some learning into your heads. The Civil War"

"The Civil Bore" Maya interrupted

"Thank you future mini-mart employee of the month" he told her, annoyance clear in his words

Amelia was always very protective of her friends so she immediately came to Maya's defense. "Would she be making more money than you?"

Pausing at her question, he quickly recovered, moving on with the lesson. "The Civil War! Anybody?"

"A war we fought against ourselves"

Mr. Matthews looked at Riley mildly shocked, "What, you actually studied it?"

"No, I'm actually living it" she told him, smacking her head down onto her desk.

Farkle slammed his hands down on his desk "People are we here to learn or not?" He complained

"What do you mean Farkle?"

"I've been in love with Riley since the first grade. But I'm equally in love with Maya and Amelia. Some might say the next great mystery of the universe is who's going to be the first Mrs. Farkle"

"You don't want this" Maya told the boy with a glare.

"Bring it on" Farkle responded winking at her.

"I always thought he'd wind up with back of the class Brendan" Riley announced.

Mia shook her head, "Really? I always thought he'd end up dating Smackle"

"Actually, the great mystery of the universe is how you could love three women the same who couldn't possibly be more different." Matthews told Farkle, looking at him like he was crazy.