I walked to Dakotas kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. I can't believe I may have feelings for him.

He followed me and grabbed a water bottle and sat beside me on the counter.

"So Brianna, I wanna know a little about you," he said looking at me.

I turned and looked at him. "So Brianna, I wanna know a little about you,"

"I'm 17, I am a senior, obviously. I like volleyball, music singing and dancing, and arts. What about you?" I said looking at him.

"I'm 18, I live with my mom and sister. I like music, hate school. My real first name is Jacobson. I hate that name so just call me Jake. Who do you live with?"

"I live with my Sister Angle and her husband Hunter. What happened to your dad?'

He looked at the ground and frowned. He began to speak but was cut off by the kitchen door shutting.

" get off my counter." Dakota said in a old lady voice.

Me and Jake got off and laughed. "I'd better get going. Bye." I said and left.

Jake's POV

I was sound asleep when I felt someone land on me and groan. I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful  grey eyes. The eyes belonged to Brianna Hilton.

I smiled up at her. Then I felt happy. Today's my birthday!

She friend and stood. I stood with her.

She smiled for some odd reason.

She walked to the kitchen grabbed a water bottle and I followed. We sat on the counter when I turned to her.

"So Brianna, I wanna know a little about you,"  I said looking at her.

She turned and looked at me and said, "I'm 17, I am a senior, obviously. I like volleyball, music singing and dancing, and arts. What about you?"

"I'm 18, I live with my mom and sister. I like music, hate school. My real first name is Jacobson. I hate that name so just call me Jake. Who do you live with?"

"I live with my Sister Angle and her husband Hunter. What happened to your dad?'

I looked at the ground and frowned. My stupid dad is in a mental hospital for trying to kill himself.

I was about to speak when I heard the kitchen door shut. " get off my counter," Dakota said sounding like a old lady.

Me and Brianna laughed and got off.

"I'd better get going. Bye."  She said leaving.

That's weird did she forget about my birthday?