Jake's POV

Dakota decided to have a special party for me. It was nine at night When I pulled up to her house. She had disco lights everywhere and music playing.

I saw a black mustang stop in front of her house. A very confused Brianna got out if the car.

"She's having a party and didn't invite me," she said frowning.

"You don't remember?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She yelled hugging me. "Of course I remembered. It was part of a plan," she said walking in the house.

I looked at her confused then walked in the house. I can tell this is going to be the best birthday party ever.

Brianna's POV

It was six when I got a text from Dakota.

Dakota- I'm having a party tonight at nine. Come late and act confused. Jake will be there around the same time.

Me- OK.
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Eight thirty came fast and I found my self digging through my closet. I found a black sparkly dress with black heels. I showered and changed. I put my brown hair in a crown bun. I did my makeup and when I was satisfied I put on a black long jacket.

I made my way to Dakotas house. I parked on the side of the road and got out confused. Jake was there looking at me.

"She's having a party and didn't invite me," I said frowning.

"You don't remember?" He asked looking at the ground.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I yelled hugging him. "Of course I remembered. It was part of a plan." I said walking in the house.

Dakota met me by the door and took my jacket. She smiled. I think I'd be a good actress.