Details, Odd Coincidences, and Confusion

When the plane landed, we all got in an SUV. It was Hotch and Rossi, Morgan and JJ, and in the last SUV was me, Rein, and Prentiss. We rode for about 20 minutes to get to the police station. Once we got in, introduced ourselves, and the Sheriff and his detectives. The Sheriff, Bill Randal, showed us to the conference room. As soon as we got in there, we dialed Garcia for more details. "So the first victim, Allison Allen, was stabbed. She actually has defense wounds on her arms and signs torture because of the bruises and rope burns on her body." This was still all a bit big to take in and I'm pretty sure Dean and Sammy aren't coming to help, not even for the moral support. "The next victim, Miracle Fletcher, was shot and then straggled." I made a mental note that this was obviously personal. What I didn't get was why people that looked like my mother? What does she have to do with this? Maybe I'm just having these thought because we are in Lawrence. After all that, Morgan and I headed back to the hotel to check in. After all someon had to or we wouldn't have a room. Whenever we got back, Reid and Prentiss had already completed the geographical profile. The comfort zone is right near where my house was. At this point I kind of regretted calling Dean. I didn't want them in this mess.
(Time skip to night)
Hotch ordered us to get some sleep. We all gladly excepted. Hearing that sentence was music to our ears because we never know when we'll get a good night sleep with this job. We went to the reception desk and told the lady we already check in and got our keys. The hotel bed was actually pretty comfy but when I shut my eyes to go to sleep, I just saw my mom burning on the ceiling of my childhood home. To try and clear my head, I went outside to walk around and ease my mind. I eventually called Sam but something weird happened. I could hear his phone ringing. I must've been going insane because they are in a different state. But then bumped into somebody and when I looked up to apologize, they looked angry. For a split second there was a very awkward silence that fell between us. Suddenly he grabbed my arm and that was the last thing I remembered before blacking out.