Found Finally

Emma POV
This was it. My story was going to end. He had pulled out a Revolver and put 3 bullets inside of the chamber. The worst parts was, he was firing blanks. I got fed up "You know what?!?!" I shouted. "What's wrong honey?" I am SO tired of the nicknames. "If you keep shooting blanks, I'll just shoot myself! I'm so tired of these games!" I was shouting at the top of my lungs. "What games sweetheart? If anyone is playing games it you! With the cheating and the lying! I'm sick of it! I'm gonna-" before he could finish someone kicked down the door. Phew "Morgan!" "SHUT UP! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" I knew he didn't want to get killed by Hotch so instead of shooting my head, he shot somewhere close. Where it was, I'm not sure because after that my ears were ringing and everything faded to black.
Emma's dream
It was beautiful. I don't know where I am but I don't feel worried. That's the first that's happened, ever. A figure started walking towards me and it was "Mom?". "Yes honey. Its me." And now comes the panic. "Where am I? What happened? What am I doing here? Why am-" "Honey calm down. Nobody wants to or is going to hurt you. This isn't a threatening place." She was beautiful. Now I know what Dean meant by I looked like our mother. She is just amazing. "Ok sweety. It's time to go. You have to go back now." I started tearing up. I didn't want to leave. "No sweety don't cry. No tears." She pulled my close and embraced me. All of my worry was fading away, as was the world.
Morgan's POV
She's moving around in her sleep. Twisting and turning. Like a lot of twists and turns. She looks distressed. I wonder what she's dreaming about. Now she's......crying? Why is she crying? Oh I hope she wakes up. It's been a week. The doctors had to bring her back to D.C. so everyone could bring their family if they wanted. Henry, JJ's son, absolutely loves her. She also sometimes babysits Jack, Hotch's son. Everyone needs her to wake up. She had so many people counting on her to wake up. God please don't take another.