Figured Out

Emma POV
I felt so alone. Nobody was looking for me. At least it didn't feel like it. Even after what, a week? I don't even know why the hell this guy was doing any of it! I was feeling so many different feelings all at the same time. Such as being sad, angry, confused, in pain, and so many others. I felt hopeless. I felt weak. I felt torn down. So this is what gel feels like? Wow. A week with this bastard and still I wasn't with my family. I just wish I knew who he was. Wait... he called me by my mothers name earlier... I could use that...
Garcia POV
I kept typing trying to- oh my god! I gotta call Morgan. "Hey mama, whatcha got for me?" his voice greeted me over the phone. "So I have figured out that their mom looked just like her!" I was so proud of my discovery. "Look for any boyfriends, fiancées, husbands, any men that-," and of course I already knew what he was going to ask me. So of course I already did what he wanted and I said "I already did that baby boy and one David Rodgers was engaged to their mom, Mary, until she left him one week before the wedding." I already knew what he would ask next, important dates that happened recently or would happen soon. Anything to set him off. "The anniversary for her leaving him was-" there was a short pause so I could pull up the information. I found what I needed and read it aloud, "three weeks ago." I felt so proud of myself. I always do. Especially on cases like these where someone hurt my babies. Morgan seemed happy as he responded to me, "That's the stesser. When he killed those women, it was his way of killing her. Thanks so much baby girl. You just brought Emma back" and with that he hung up and brought some happiness into my very sad week without her.
Dean POV
We figured it out. It's Lucifer. The only thing we don't know is why? Why now? Why is he doing it? So many questions were going through my head. All I knew at this moment was who it was and I need my sister back.
Emma POV
Flashback
"Dean get your brother and sister now! Go!" my father barked orders to my brother. He only played attention to the first part. He only got Sammy. I just stood there watching the flames, feeling the heat radiating from them. "Emma! What are you doing?!?! Go!" I didn't hear my own father shouting at me to get out of the house. All I could do was stand in watch in horror. My home. The place with so many memories. Gone. Just like that. I got snapped out of my train or thought by my father who grabbed me and ran. We found Dean comforting Sammy in the yard.
End of flashback
I woke up in a cold sweat. My heart was racing and my breaths were short. I was panting. I hate that this still affects me. I've been to therapy for it but I still have nightmares. While trying to calm myself down, I started feeling tired. Very tired. Just sleep...
Another flashback
Four days. That's how long Dad had been gone. It wasn't long but I was young. I was only 10. How was I supposed to take of myself? I needed him. I need my father.
(Time skip in flashback)
1 week now. I had lost hope that Dad was ever coming back. Yeah he came and left as he pleased but he would always tell me. Not this time. I called Dean and he said Dad hadn't stopped by there and he knew also that he was gone. Time to raise yourself, Emma.
End of flashback
I woke up whispering "Dad" to myself. "What's that you're saying, hun?" I hated the nicknames he gave me. 'Hun,Sweetheart,Baby, the list goes on. I hope the team shows up soon. I miss them. I miss going out to bars and going to Penelope's parties. I missed reading with Reid and working out with Morgan. Rossi and I's long talks that were borderline philosophical were really nice. Hotch and JJ would try to get some background on me. I would laugh because of how horrible they were at it. Those were good times. I hope I can have more of them.