Reading at the library before working out and going to the club with Lydia

The next day Stiles was at the library in the town reading some new amounts of info for fun tin the morning as he was getting ready to go home and start his workout for the day . He brought the books to the librarian's counter and he rented them before handing her the library card he had gotten from them and when they were done being scanned the teen went to his car before he went home and got changed before putting on his sneakers and started to run after going outside with his music in his ears and the feeling of running going through his body. He ran through the neighborhood before coming back to the house before he took some sips of water before he did some more laps before he finished up and headed to the shower before washing himself .

Then he cleaned himself off before getting changed in a black t shirt with a hawk symbol on the shirt and blue jeans with his sneakers and his necklace before he ate some food and then grabbed his keys before driving to the bookstore to buy some new books since he had a lot of money . The teenager went into the store and found what he was looking for and he paid for them before buying two coffees for him and Lydia who he called after coming out of the store and she asked what was up.

He responded with asking if she wanted to go out for dinner or go walk around the park and the strawberry blonde haired beauty smiled to herself at her boyfriend;s sweetness since they both liked to take walks through the park before she told him she would love that so they made plans to get together later. The teen then left to go give his drink to the girl before he was soon at her house and he walked into the living room to find her reading a book before she smiled and kissed him before he handed her her drink and she kissed his cheek again before they sat down and made plans to go walking around the park .

They would go dancing for a while and then go home to his house for fun or something like that. Stiles kissed her before they were soon making out and Lydia slid her hands up her boyfriend's shirt with his hands clutching her waist and their breathing labored due to their feelings and passion for each other going out of control . They got their emotions under control and got up to get some food from the fridge with Stiles and Lydia making themselves some sandwiches and fruit for the sides before sitting down and watching some TV for the next few minutes,

Stiles left to go visit Scott a little bit later and he left the house before parking the jeep outside of the Mccall house and he went into the house before finding his best friend playing some Xbox. As he looked up he grinned at Stiles before they fist bumped and Scott offered his best friend a controller to play with him and they played against each other for the next few minutes as they talked about what they were going to do for the night. Lydia called her boyfriend and told him what time she wanted to go out so he wrote it down in his phone before telling her he loved her .

They hung up and Stiles won the game before going to get some cookies from a box in the kitchen that Melissa made . The cookies were really good and Melissa was a great chef with Stiles saying that's one of the reasons why his dad liked her with the sheriff blushing and the two young men laughing good naturally at them. The two teens ate the cookies before Stiles went home and got showered and dressed in a black v neck and blue jeans with his necklace and sneakers before his dad had brought a pizza home and the two stilenski men ate it in one swoop before Stiles left and picked up Lydia.

The two teens then went to the mall for some food before they decided to them go to the club after they ate so they sat in the food court and they dug into two sandwiches for a while before they were done then they got into the car and drove to the club where they were allowed in and they sat down before sipping their drinks they were given due to them ordering them from the bartender. They finished their drinks before going to dance for the next few hours before they were done and went to Stiles house and watched some movies for a while before they got intimate for the next hour.

They laid on his bed as they got their breath back before Lydia kissed her boyfriend heatedly and told him she loved him before they got their clothes back on and Lydia agreed to stay over for the night before she went to get ready for bed by borrowing some clothes form her boyfriend while he got ready too. He laid on the bed and Lydia laid next to him with her head on his chest as she cuddled with him before they fell asleep and Lydia's head was still on his chest when they woke up the next morning.