New day of school and going to the movies with Lydia

The next day Stiles was driving to school in his car as his Iphone was blaring his playlist for when he was driving places and as he pulled into the school parking lot he parked the car before grabbing his stuff and then went to his locker before grabbing his materials and then walked to the classes for the first couple of hours before he got up when it was time for his fifth class of the day and sat down in his seat in the lunchroom before he put his books down and got his food tray before sitting back down and working on some homework for a while as he ate his food before putting the books and work away and then finishing up his food before throwing it away .

Then he headed to the bathroom before going to the next couple of classes before the school day was over . The teen was soon grabbing his books and then drove to his house before he then put his books on the table before he then worked on his homework and when he was done Stiles then put his work away before grabbing a bottle of iced tea along with some cookies that were homemade before he sat down and put in Revenge of the Sith before relaxing for the next few moments.

He felt his phone ring and he smiled before seeing his friends texting him and he answered the question that they sent him if they could go to the mall later that day and he agreed as he had off of work that day so he made plans to go with them before he put the phone away and then turned off the phone before he then went to play some Xbox . Stiles walked over to a bag containing new items he had bought from his trip to the mall the other week and so he wanted to play some new games he got.

So he put in his copy of Force Unleashed and kept playing for the next few minutes as he went to the middle of the game where Starkiller is impaled by Darth Vader before thrown into space and so he then saved before he closed the game and took a walk for a while. He took a banana with him and ate it as he walked around for the time he was using for his walk before he came back and then threw it away before Stiles then logged onto his laptop and logged onto his email and then his profiles on his writing sites.

Then he looked over his emails and deleting the old ones he read a while ago before he then read over his profiles and then checked his reviews before giving hope and reassurances to the fans of his stories that he would keep writing before he logged off and then went to make some food for himself but a small amount of food. He made some sandwiches and some fruit before sitting down and reading one of his notebooks full of story ideas.

He liked doing this while he ate cause he wanted to see what he personally thought of his work so far and he thought he did a decent and pretty cool job so far so he got up and threw out his food before going to take a nap for a while. He laid on the bed and listened to his music to keep himself from awakening before he chose to get up as he wanted to sleep for a good amount of time so he slept and then got up before seeing what was for dinner.

Stiles smiled as he sat down and was given a plate of lasagna and some sides like apple sauce before he dug into the meal and then washed up before going to his car, Stiles drove to Lydia's before they kissed and were going to the movies where they got their tickets and then sat down with their food before the previews started .

Once the movie was done they drove home where they were soon making out on Stile's bed for a good two hours before Lydia went home and Stoles then got dressed after taking his shower before he then played some Xbox for a while before going to sleep.