going to school and practice before hanging with Lydia

Stiles was driving to the school after getting dressed and eating breakfast and as he pulled into the school parking lot he locked the car before he got his stuff out of the car and headed to the lockers where he got his books out before headed to the classes he had for the first hours of the school day . Once he was done with them Stiles had to go to lunch so he walked into the lunchroom before heading to the lunch line and got his food before sitting down and eating his food while working on his schoolwork for the rest of the period before he was done then he put his stuff away and headed to the next set of the classes he had for the last part of the day .

Stiles headed to his locker before getting the books he needed and then walked to the locker room to get changed into his gear .and then went to get some food for himself before eating the food and then headed to where the team was and they began to do their stretches before working on their laps and then did their drills for the next couple of minutes before Stiles sipped some water and then he headed to the weight room before the team was working on their muscles for the final part of the workout for the day. He put his bag down before putting his water next to it before using the weights for the next couple of minutes of the workout .

Stiles began to use the weights for the first part of the session till he was done then he used the machines for the next part of the session till he was done with the workout and then went to do the stretches before headed to the locker room to get changed and then go home . He walked to his room before getting changed and then worked on his work for the rest of the classes for the next few minutes before he then went to drive to the store for some food he needs so he pulled into the parking lot and then locked the car doors before going in.

Stiles was then using the list he made before finding the stuff he needs like some new drinks and new amounts of food like meats and cheeses along with some new chips and coffee container and so he paid for the items before driving home and putting them away for the next few minutes before going to take a nap . Stiles was then doing his homework while listening to music for the next few minutes after getting up from the nap until he was done then he put it away before going to play some Xbox for the time being .

The first game he played being Gears of War 2 and then switching the game ot Dishonored for the next few minutes till he was done and then he turned it off after he saved the game and went to log onto his laptop for a while as he did some writing before saving it and then listening to his music for a couple of minutes . . He then got up before going to take a nap for a while before dinner so Stiles moved to the bedroom before falling asleep and then dreaming about different things for the time being .

Then he got up and went to see what was being made for dinner and he saw that there was soup and sandwiches so he got washed up before sitting down in his seat and then taking some sips of his soup . He dug into the food for the next few minutes before he got up and made some more sandwiches for himself and his dad and when they were done Stiles washed the dishes before calling Lydia and asking if she wanted to hang that night . She accepted and he got into his car before driving to the house and she kissed him for a while before moving to the bedroom .

The two teens then worked on the homework for the classes they had together for the next few minutes till they were done then they got up to stretch their legs before making out on the bed . Once they were done Stiles then turned on a movie for the next hour before Stiles had to go home so he kissed his girlfriend before heading home and then playing some Xbox for the next few minutes before he got up to go into the shower.

Stiles was then getting dressed before going back to the den to log onto his laptop and then do some writing for the night before logging onto his sites and then uploaded the story chapter up before going to get into his bed before texting his friends and girlfriend before going to sleep.