Stiles and Lydia spending the holiday morning with their loved ones

The next morning Stiles woke up and got dressed in a red Henley shirt and blue pants and socks before going to make breakfast which was pancakes and sausages with some coffee in the pot along with other bread products in the toaster being made as well and as Lydia was stirring she smelled the food being made and her stomach churned in pleasure as she got up and went to see what was making her feel that way. She saw her lover making the delicious food and she smiled before sitting down and was soon handed a plate of delicious food before digging into it and also had a cup of coffee in front of her as well .

Soon Stiles was sitting down next to her as they ate breakfast before the other member of the house got up and made his own breakfast before sitting down in the living room near the tree which had many gifts near it . Stiles sat down next to his girlfriend and handed out the presents and they began to open them for the next few moments. Stiles got a bunch of new books from his friends and also got some new jewelry from his dad while receiving a bunch of new Blu Rays and music from his mom and from his male friends who had bought his gifts when they had all gone to the mall.

Once they were done the teen and his girlfriend and parents put the gifts to the side and they decided to go out and then go to Scott's house for the day to celebrate it with their friends so the two teens drove to the house with their gifts in their hands they were welcomed into it before sitting down next to their friends and gave out the gifts, Stiles was given a good bunch of money which he did appreciate and was also given a new set of books which he did like a lot and put them to the side.

Then gave his gifts to the ladies sitting next to their men who appreciated the gifts and hugged Stiles before they then went to go out for Lunch and they sat down at the diner .Stiles and his girlfriend ordered their meals first before their friends ordered their meals and then the two teens pulled out their phones and sent new posts to their Facebook and twitter profiles before they told their friends what they got for their presents as Juliet would be opening her gifts later when she went home which she was cool with cause she got to spend some time with her friends and lover .

Their meals came and they dug into the food before they were soon discussing some new topics like new music and movies and stuff before they were soon done . They paid for their food before driving to the movies and the paid for their film tickets before getting their food and then sat down in their seats before the previews came on and they relaxed in the seats. The movie was soon playing and they enjoyed it a lot while they ate their food and overall had a good time before they left the theater .

Stiles drove his girlfriend home before he was soon sitting down in front of his Laptop and adding the new albums and using his first gift card for buying new songs before he did some new amount of writing for the next amount of time before he saved the work and then he went to see what was happening for dinner. He saw his dad and Melissa along with Scott sitting down while they had a roast chicken and other food on the table which made him smile before sitting next to his best friend and they dished out the food before they enjoyed having their loved ones with them while they ate their meal.,

Stiles got up and washed his dishes before he went back to his Laptop and did some checking of his emails for the next few minutes as he read through them and then deleted the old ones before he opened his music and listened to his new music on his Phone as he wanted to hear the songs and see what he thought about them.

Stiles was reading his new books while listening to music for the next minutes before he then spent the rest of the night spending time on his writing before he went to take his shower and then go to bed.