T H R E E

Melanie

"I don't want it!" Belle screached as she stepped away from the small kitchen area.

It had been about five hours since we got back from our trip to the mall and I am now in the middle of making dinner for Isabelle and I.

I was in the middle of  making Mac and cheese, I knew we were both tired of having it as we've had to twice this week already but it was an easy and cheap meal to make.

She really is a little drama queen just like her father, I really missed him sometimes.

Wait, what?

Did I really just say that? Well In my case think that I don't miss him he is just a part of my past that I have to be reminded about every single day when I looked at my daughter.

Isabelle looks just like him she has his gorgeous ocean blue eyes his olive skin tone and beautiful smile, she also has his sense of humor and loves to sing and she isn't half bad either for a two year old lets just say she is probably about ten times as good as Lou will ever be.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I could hear the water boiling loudly telling me that dinner was ready. I put out food in bowls grabbing tow forks and filled two plastic cups cups with tap water for us.

"Isabelle, dinner time." I yelled soon enough I heard her little feet pitter patter along the floor tiles.  Once she saw the food I had set she ran to the chair and ate the food down in less then six minutes forgetting her little fit a few minutes ago.

After dinner I changed into my pajama shorts and a red sweater and put her to bed but not with out reading Belle her favorite story of course which is Good night moon.

Not much longer I went and laid myself down on the couch as I tried to get comfy and relax as I felt my eyes get groggy but as soon as I did I heard knocking on my door. I sighed getting up and rushing to the door not wanting to wake Belle up.

"Hello?" I asked as I opened the door I was surprised to see someone here this late as usually no one ever come here in the first place.

"Melanie?"
I looked to see a pair of familiar blue eyes looking at me, speechless as I just stood still like an idiot.

"Melanie, can I please come in I want to talk?" He asked, his eyes looking desperate.

"Louis?" I ask breathless as I couldn't believe my eyes. He looked at me and gave me a smile as he walked in side passed me into the living area to sit down where I was previously laying.

"What are you doing here? How did you even find me?" I asked sitting next to him on the couch not being able to talk my eyes off him "Liam" he stated carelessly as he came close and out his hand on my cheek to caress it, I lead my head into his palm feeling the warm of his palm.

"I've missed you." he said slowly learning towards me waiting to see what he'd do next. Suddenly before anything could happen he pulled his bed away and in a whisper voice he started talking

"Mama?"
"Mama wake up!"

Shorting my eyes open I felt two little hands were squishing my cheeks together. I took the chance to peek around the room while I was on my couch, and it was just a dream. I look forward at the tiny toddler to see see a very big smile on her tiny face.

"Isabelle, why are you out of bed? " I asked her as her eyes widen and she starts giggling "Mama someone at da dowr" she said in her little morning voice as she rubs her eyes and runs out of the room avoiding my question of how she managed to even clim out of her crib in her room.

Taking a moment to stretch an curling my toes to crack them I jump out of my bed and slowly walk to the door, groaning I whip the door opened I cringe and hiss as the sunlight burns my still dreary eyes.

''What the hell are doing here so early? '' I said without looking for who it is as I still have my eyes glued shut still very tired it wasn't even eight thirty and its a Saturday why would someone wake me up so early.

"Well good morning to you too sunshine.'' I shoot my eyes open in shock as I grin spreads on my face and I run the tiny amount I had to "How did you find my apartment?" I question hugging the only person who was really ever there for me my whole life.

"I went to the store and asked if you were there and the short bloke said to go up the stairs and I'd find you." He said stepping inside with the biggest smirk on his face.

Oh how I wanted to smack it off but before I could say anything else a little body was pushed though my leg gap "Hi, I'm Isabelle Grace." Belle introduced with joy. She jumped in to his arms and caught her holding her .

''Well what a beautiful name, I'm Liam'' he kissed her forehead as he continues to speak to me.

"So I was thinking maybe we could go to the park today I passed one on my way here?" He said more than asked me itching his head.

"Sounds great let me get ready." I said as I let him come in he gladly stepped inside to see the tiny yet comfy flat. "I'll be right back make your self at home," I told him I watched as he nodded and took a seat in the living room love seat.

I quickly jogged to my room and brushed my teeth and hair then sloping on through on black skinny jeans and plain gray sweatshirt. Once I had quickly gotten myself dressed I went over to Belle's tiny dresser  and picked out a mini gray pea-coat and white pants with rain boots to walk in, as it always rained here in New York this time of year- the being of fall.

Once I grabbed a diaper bag I let Belle lead the way down the hall back to Liam who was sitting in the same position as I had left him fifteen minutes ago.

"Okay, I think we're ready" I called to him as he looked up from his phone and grabbed his keys standing up. "okay let's go" He laughed as he walked me and Isabelle to his car.

Okay so I know it's going pretty fast, but that's because I'm re-editing this story for the first time since I wrote it last year. So I'm adding new parts leaving some other thing it's hard but I need the first few chapters to go quick so I can get to the real point of the story