F I V E

Liam's (POV)

After I had walked the girls home, I gave them a kiss goodbye and jumped into my car making my way through the city traffic club.

As I walked up to the hotel floor we were staying on I practically ran out my car and to the door, slowly shutting and slow pacing into the hotel as I was still trying to comprehend everything that has happened in the last hour.

Once I got into the room and shut the door so know one could hear me I walking into to see Harry and Zayn watching Frozen and singing along.

What. The. Hell.

"Do you wanna build a snow man? it doesn't have to be a snowman!" Harry coursed in a scream pitching his voice in a girly way.

"GO AWAY HARRY!" Zayn screamed pointing his finger away towards the hallway tilting his head away with a scuff. "Okay, bye." Harry dramatically ran out the room throwing his arms in the air.

I started chucking my mood lighting up  to my self as  I walked over to Zayn suddenly remembering why I came here in the first place.

"Zayn would you happen to know where Louis is?" I asked politely knowing there was no reason to be nasty to him because he had no idea what was about happen.

"Yeah, he's in the kitchen wit-" I cut him off rushing over to the next room. With my fist clenched I pushed to swing door to see Niall cooking something while mid conversation with Louis laughing.

Losing control of myself I walked towards him without him seeing me was his back was facing me I griped the back of his shirt and pulled him back letting him smack against the wall.

As I punched him square in the face knocking him down to the floor. Hit after hit he continued to squirm under me like a struggled puppy still in shock. At the moment to me he deserved all of this. Louis was on the ground still as blood started to cover his face, finally Harry, Niall, and Zayn had to prayed me off of Louis as he was quick to get up and scurry over behind the other side of the island in the middle of the kitchen, blood dripping down his face it wasn't a pretty site.

"Dude, what the fuck is your problem?" Niall barked at me being the first one to speak as before all you could here was our heavy breathing. I was a bit surprised as Niall never cussed. He was helping Louis try to get up, I will not let him play victim here!

''My fucking problem his him!" I growled pointing my indexfinger at Louis, or what was left of him anyway. "He's the reason I lost my baby sister for three years! You cheating on her like the fucking pig you are. You told me you had no idea why she was gone or why she just disappeared off the face of the earth. While you were having the time of you life getting it in with different girls she was living in a shitty one bedroom apartment with no money and scared to contact anyone and you didn't even care, didn't even have a glance of guilt, but you knew exactly why she left you piece of crap, you're the damn reason why and she may be having trouble on her own but she is the happiest I've ever seen her." I screamed all eyes were on my now eyes wide open but before anything else was said I walked out and to my room.

------------------------------------------

Louis

''My fucking problem his him!" I gulped feeling blood drip from my mouth  "He's the reason I lost my baby sister for three years! You cheating on her like the fucking pig you are. You told me you had no idea why she was gone or why she just disappeared off the face of the earth. While you were having the time of you life getting it in with different girls she was living in a shitty one bedroom apartment with no money and scared to contact anyone and you didn't even care, didn't even have a glance of guilt, but you knew exactly why she left you piece of crap, you're the damn reason why and she may be having trouble on her own but she is the happiest I've ever seen her."

I couldn't believe he just said that it's like I just memories coming back to me

**flash back**

"Lou I'm pre-"
I took my eyes away from the girls to see Melanie standing there looking confused.
"Hey baby, wanna join in?" I asked nodding my head towards the two girls who had giving me free beers at the bar across town.

"Louis, who's she?" On of the girls asked as she squirmed while still in my lap.
I rubbed my eyes as they were glassy feeling and itchy.

"Um that's my girl" I said taking another sip of beer.
"Louis who are these girl and what are they doing in our home?" Melanie asked she said quietly, I hated when she mumbled.

"Ditch the bitch, we got you babe." One of the girls flirted putting a hand on my shoulder. Turning my head back to Melanie who looked like a giant blur as I could barely see from the amount I had drank.

"These are my new friends and we're in the middle of something sweetie so if you're not gonna join you can get the hell out cause you're ruining the atmosphere." I spit out picking up the needle on the coffee table.

~~End of flash back ~~

The rest of the next few days after that were a blur as I wasn't really in good shape but when I had remembered bits and pieces of what had happened it was too late. I didn't see a point of chasing after her, she could do better.

Besides the lads and I had just gotten our record label and things were going so good I didn't see a reason to go back to her, and by the time I had wanted to she was already long gone.

Obviously she isn't over it yet as I guess she had told Liam everything that had really happened, but if what he said at the mall was true, she had moved on and settled down with a lad and had a baby so she can be doing that bad.

>A.N: Vote and comment if you think Louis deserved getting beat up by Liam<