E L E V E N

IN THE MIDDLE OF EDITING DONT READ ANYMORE

Louis

How could  she say that to me?  The way she looked  at me with such hate it. It's puts my stomach in knots to see her yell at me like that, like I'm nothing to her.

I can't believe she said all that and In front of the kid too and now all I can hear is her trying to calm the child down from crying, In another reality I would be in there and helping her, I should be the one who gets to hold and look at the baby.

"Why won't she give me a chance it's not fair, it's really not fair at all" I complained as Eleanor nodded patting me on the shoulder trying to show some type of sympathy.
''I think it's horrible, she didn't even choose to tell you that you were a father, and now you know and she won't even let you talk to the thing." she shook her giving me a kiss in the cheek.

"You right, it is horrible!" I agree with her getting frustrated with her as she smiled at me rubbing my back.

"I think, what you should do is just leave them alone. If they want nothing to do with you then you should want nothing to do with them. Just pretend you don't even know them, focus on what matters most important to you, Me." She sits on my lap and kisses my lips with a slight giggle as I nod to agree with her like the lost puppy I am.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Melanie

"How could Liam do that?" I sobbed into Harry's arms "How could Liam tell him I told him not for reasons like this!" I said more to myself than Harry. "It was a complete accident he wouldn't do it on purpose to you I promise and Mel, don't worry it'll all be okay he can't do anything to you or Belle. Louis is all talk you know that." He reassured me as he stood up looking at my phone  "That was Liam, I  have to go everyone is waiting outside to leave for Nando's, I'll bring you guys back something okay?" Harry looked me in the eye as I nodded.

He gently smiled at me, giving me a tight hug. We pulled apart and her put his hands on my shoulders and whispered "Stay strong" The conners of my mouth pointed up as I nodded

He pushed some of my hair back before giving a light brotherly kiss on my forehead before waking over to Belle and doing the same.
"You be good for your mum and I'll bring you home a nice surprise okay?" He said to her as her jumped with joy. Harry lightly laughed and waved goodbye one more time before walking out of the tiny room.

I looked over at Belle not knowing what to do as we were home alone. She had gone back to playing with her dolls as I was still the princess and Harry was taking the roll as the prince. Mumbling random things not paying attention to the world. 
I sat on the bed watched her for a good half hour having simple conversations every little while.

"Hey tuts want to go look for a snack?" I called out to Belle as she looked yup "Yes" she smile shaking her head up and down. I stood up and bent down picking Belle up into my arms balancing her on my hip.
I gave her a little bounce before walking out of the room for the first time since we have arrived at the bus and into the small kitchen area.
As soon as I came into the area I saw someone I didn't expect.