Aftermath

That night Nino was sitting on his bed, looking over towards Wayzz's large tank that he was poking his head out of.

"They're going to be embarrassing," Nino muttered, fidgeting with his bracelet.

Wayzz just laughed, shaking his head and making the antenna sway. "They'll just drag you out of here if you don't go see them. They're excited for you! Let them be!"

Nino huffed, looking down at his hands and sighing. Wayzz was right, it was better to just go then give them the opportunity to steal him from his house. It was just- they were so embarrassing! Cooing over him and praising him... he sighed again. It was something he had to deal with, might as well get it over with.

"Ready Wayzz?" Nino asked, standing up and already holding his bracelet with his right hand.

"Yes," Wayzz answered, flying out of his tank and waiting patiently in front of his charge with a smile.

"Alright then, Wayzz! Transform me!"

Alya turned the street corner on her bike well into the night in the heart of the city, one hand over her pocket and twitching like it was a pistol instead of a gun and she was in an old western standoff.

Jade Turtle's first battle with the duo and he had been instrumental in the take down. It was crazy, the entire attack was off the wall and the akuma was so powerful but it turned out to just be a little kid! The main thorn in her side was the fact that eighty percent of her footage was useless for anything other than audio. Pretty much the only clear shot she had was a very over saturated shot of Jade standing off against the dragon beast, stood in front of her defensively without him probably even realizing it.

The reporter bowed her head slightly, laughing to herself as she continued making rounds through the dark city. Just her luck that the only good footage would be of her getting scolded by a superhero, but she could make up for it. Another exclusive interview with Paris' newest super after his first big showdown will be just what the city is waiting for, not to mention herself. She had so much to ask, but first she had to find him again.

He would probably be expecting her honestly, he seemed to think he had her pegged pretty well. But she was getting a feel for turtle boy too, and her intuition said she would find him and the other heroes somewhere near the Seine again. Turns out, even though it took a few hours, she was right.

Alya stopped her bike near the front door of a set of apartments facing the river, tilting her head and grinning when she heard the distant sound of voices coming from way above her. She propped up her bike absent mindedly, whipping out her phone and backing up until she was pressed against the railing of the river, only just barely getting a picture of the three heroes lounging on the rooftop with their feet over the edge.

She zoomed in, the angle pretty bad but she could still see their faces, Cat Noir and Ladybug on either side of Jade Turtle. Cat nudged at Jade, grinning that trademarked Cat Noir grin as the turtle just rolled his eyes, looking a bit red in the face. Ladybug said something else, Cat Noir agreeing wholeheartedly as Jade couldn't help but smile, pulling his hood over his hair to partially hide his face.

Alya snickered to herself, climbing the railing a little without turning away to get even a slightly better look at them. She was right in her observation before, Jade was a pretty reserved guy. He was no doubt being praised on his first day on the job, which would explain him pulling away into his hood. How adorably turtle like.

Alya gasped when her hand slipped on the metal, forced to shift her weight quickly to keep from falling rather painfully down the stone sides of the river and into the water. Though she managed to not fall she couldn't help the startled sound that escaped her, and when she refocused the shot she got close ups of all three of the heroes looking down at her.