{ Chapter 1 }

A/N~ This is probably the shortest chapter you've ever read. So like. Please don't kill me guyz! ;-;
Oh! And, this story with be mostly Chat/Adrien's point of view. There will be LadyBug/Marinette's point to views, but not as much as Chat/Adrien's.
<~|~><~|~><~|~>
[Chat's POV]
"Pound it!" The girl in front of me said as we pound our fist together. I don't know why, but today I've been kind of slacking off. Ladybug sparkled more today than the other days, it's kind of blinding my eyes. We didn't really do much today, just another normal fight.

"Chat? Are you okay? You don't look well. Your face is all red." She asked. Crap. I buried my face to my hands so it couldn't be more embarrassing. But an idea rose up in my head, "My lady! I feel sick! You should take care of me! Feed me soup! And kiss my forehe-" "The red's all gone now." I was cut off by her.

*Beep*

A sound on both of our miraculouses. "I guess this is goodbye. Bye chaton!" She said as she swung her yo-yo to the nearest building. I had to go my own way too, before I transform causing people around me to go crazy. And I think I can see Alya near a lampshade watching the footage she recorded. I went back to school as it was still early.

<~|~>School<~|~>
Crap. Being late is one of the last things my father wants me to do. But guess what, Paris needs Ladybug and I. School started today, which made it quite worse with the situation. I tried running to school, but after saving Paris made me really tired. I finally went up the stairs to go up my class.

At the corner of my eye, I saw a certain someone with pigtails going to my class. Before thinking twice, I follow her. I couldn't really see much but her hair. It must be her. I went up to what seem to be my class, 'My.. Lady..' I thought to myself. I was pretty exhausted, so I closed my eyes and took a couple of deep breaths.

"Mr, Agreste. And Ms, Depain-Cheng." The teacher started. Marinette? I looked over to her as I heard her being called up by the teacher. She looked really tried and a little dead. "Please go to the principal's office as you two are late." The teacher continued. Oh great. If I get in trouble, my dad's gonna get me out of school.

We both nodded before going to the principal's office. I looked over to Marinette about to talk, but then she was about to too. I smiled and chuckled a bit. I thought she would do the same, but she looked flustered and looked to the other direction. I guess she's scared of my smile? I really need to get that in mind for the future.

I knocked on the door waiting for a reply to get in. But no one answered. "M-maybeweshould..." I heard Marinette mumble, I turned back to her waiting for her to finish her sentence. But then, she turned back again. I really need to fix this relationship of ours.. Toady's the first day of school, so I guess this year should be the year I'll fix it.

"Umm, hello?" I heard a woman spoke, it was one of the teachers we had last year. Marinette and I looked at her, so they don't seem rude ignoring her. "You guys looking for the principle?" She asked, Mari and I looked at each other before nodding. "Well, he's at a meeting at the moment. I'll be at your service for the moment." She continued, "Well, you see. We're both late.." I said. The teacher bit her lip and looked up thinking. I could see Mari playing with her hair at the corner of my eye too.

"Okay, I'll give you guys a pass for today." She looked right back at us and winked before leaving. I let out a sigh, I looked back at Mari, "Why where you late?" I tried to ask. She looked at me with her pink face and started fondling her fingers. "I-I..." She tried to answer. My eyes widen, "No, no! You don't need to answer.. Let's just got back to class." I insisted, she nodded and walked behind me to class.

We knocked on the door waiting for the teacher to signal us to come in. "Welcome back." The teacher started, "Why were you two late?" The teacher asked. I looked at Mari before saying, "We both-" "Is dating!!" Kim shouted. Every got his attention and started whispering within each other. I looked over to Alya, which was looking at Mari with a sad expression. She stood up and ran to the door. I didn't really see what happened, but I hope it isn't anything bad.

<~|~><~|~><~|~>
A/N~ Welp, you've passed the first chapter my friend. Good job. You deserve a cookie. I don't have one so like.. I see you reading/editing this Luca -3-
Okay, thanks for reading! Sowwy if we missed any mistakes. Buh Baii!~~

Don't forget to-
Vote - So that other people can read this book~
Comment - Show us your opinions and give us some support~
Share - To be a nice friend~