{ Bullying }

Before we start with the story. We're going to talk about a sensitive topic that needs to be dealt with first. We've Seen A Lot Of Suicidal Issues Due To Bullying, family problems, etc...

Use of superior of influence to intimidate someone, typically to force him/her to do what one wants.

There're 6 types of bullying and that could cause huge consequences. So if you see any of this happening, inform an adult. It's important that the victim doesn't feel alone through this period.

Physical Bullying

The type of bullying that is most visible. It includes kicking, hitting, punching, slapping,
shoving and other harmful physical contact. These bullies are usually much more stronger than their peers and think they can make them do what they want, and get what they want. If you ever see this type of bullying, make sure you tell an adult immediately. It can go from being a small fight to a bigger problem you'll have to face.

Verbal Bullying

This is the type where they call you hurtful/offensive names. The bullies day words that may hurt/offend you and bring you down slowly from every single word they say, teachers and adults may think it's all just a game ot just for fun but in reality, it's not. And they don't even realized you're hurt. Tell them, you'll soon understand why.