{ Chapter 3 }

[ Chat's Pov ]
<~|~><~|~><~|~>

"I-I.. Hate you!!" Marinette screamed loudly, I couldn't understand what's going on. Why is Mari shouting at me.. Why does she hate me?? Where am I?? Is this real life?? I remember me falling of a roof a while ago. Where am I now??

I walked forward reaching my hands to her, she looked sad, I wanted to comfort her. Her eyes widen and slapped my hand before making contact. My eyes widen, tears slowly fell. 'W-why..' I thought to myself as this nightmare starts to darken. I didn't know why I'm crying already. It's probably because she was my first friend and yet she hates me.

She pushed me back, I could feel the tears pouring. "Ew! What's this thing doing here?!" Alya screeched, she pushed me back at Marinette which made her screamed.

The two starts pushing me back towards each other sating insults at me. The world went on in slow motion. The pushes made my heart break little by little. I wanted to break down and cry.

Then, Nino grabbed me out of the pushing and slapped me. I fell on to the floor and started draining all my tears. I couldn't stand and the hatred. All I wanted to do was to hug my mom. I don't want to deal with this anymore! She's the reason why I'm having nightmares. My heart used to be full with her love. But after she disappeared, my heart is empty. Even my dad can't fill it back up with love.

Suddenly, LadyBug swung her yo-yo down to the floor. My eyes widen, 'P-please.. D-dont hate me..' my thoughts shattered. She went close up to me, signal me to stand up. I didn't have the energy to stand up, so I just stared at her. She looks rather mad. "Stand up!!" She ordered. My eyes widen even more. I don't even think I have a reason to like anymore. Everyone just, hates me...

My heart started to break apart. This isn't my lady.. I stood up slowly. I faced her direction and tried to smiled. I don't her to see that I'm slowly dying.

Her eyes widened and her arms swiped across my face. It hurts so much. Not the pain. But my heart. My heart couldn't handle it anymore. I remembered seeing the world fading again. I was honestly happy that it was. Finally, over.

<~|~><~|~><~|~>
A wave of brightness blinded my eyes. When all the light disappeared, I saw a red blur above me and a voice that I could recognise, but I couldn't understand what, I suppose a 'she' was saying, saying.

My vision and hearing started to clear up. I saw Ladybug looking scared. "Chat!" She said happily, she hugged me as I sat up. We were at a back ally. "Oh my god. Chat? Are you okay?" She whispered in my ear. To be honest, I have no idea about what's going on. I blushed at the fact that she was whispering in my ear. "My lady. May I ask you, what's going on?" I asked, she looked back at me and smiled. "Thank goodness you didn't lose your memory. I saw you fell of the roof." She said in relief.

Oh, so that really did happened. Luckily, that nightmare I had while I was passed out wasn't real. My heart ached thinking about it.  I tried standing up, but then a strong sting of pain went through my body and leg. I fell down back to the ground. Wraping my arms around my leg, hoping that it'll stop the pain. Ladybug's eyes shot up. "Oh! Sorry! I forgot about that." She apologised. I smiled and was about to talk until she cut me off. "Hold on, stay here. I'll bring some medical stuff to help your wound. I smiled and waited for her.

While I patiently waited for her, humming a song my mom san-used to sing for me before I go to sleep. My heart ached just thinking about her. Taking a nap might get my mind off of it. But I'll have to wait for my Lady to get back first. I tried to stop thinking about.. Well, her. But my mind wouldn't stop.

My eyes slightly brimmed with tears but I quickly wiped them off when I heard some footsteps and I turned around with a smile. "I got the med-Chat? Why are you crying?" She looked at me with concern and quickly ran up to me, dropping the stuff she brought. She brought her thumb to my cheek and wiped my tears. I didn't even know I was crying...