{ Chapter 2 }

[Marinette's Pov]

I couldn't handle all the embarrassment Kim gave me. Yes, I would love to date Adrien but it doesn't seem right to just confess to him. That reminded me of how much of a coward I am for not telling him yet. I see him almost everyday, but I couldn't even talk to him. I looked down as I thought of the reasons why I'm feeling blue. I could see Alya looking at me. She probably thinks I'm a coward too...

I ran out the door hoping that nobody followed me. But instead, someone grabbed my hand as I went through the bathroom's door. "Mari! Please!" I heard Alya screamed from the top of her lungs, "Please! Listen to me!" She continued. I didn't want to look back to her with all my embarrassment, I was at the verge of crying, tears were flooding in my eyes. "A-Alya, please." I tried to tug my arm from her grip.

My grip weakened. "Mari, please. Just tell me what's wrong.." Alya tried to asked, I took a deep breath before answering her, "Alya, I'll just talk to you later.. I'm going to freshen up.". Alya took a moment to think and took the grip away. She sighed and said, "Fine, but please don't go too mad and get akumatised." Alya did have a point- if I did get akumatised it would be hectic. Chat Noir would've been awfully tired. And LadyBug wouldn't been there to purify the akuma.

She waved and left me alone, I sighed in relief as I washed my face getting ready to go back to class hoping that the whole class should just forget everything. Yes, it's impossible, but I just need them to shut up about it or I'll panic. I looked at myself at the mirror once more to check if I looked liked I just cried, but I saw a blonde haired girl behind me looking angry, that kind of made me jumped. "Chlo-" "Shut it." I was cut off by the devil, "Were you actually dating Adrien??" She tried accusing me. "No,I'm not" I tried to convince her, "I don't know what else he said, but I could assure you that I'm not dating Adrien. If that's what you wanna hear." I said, I could hear the sass in my own words. "Excuse me?! Are you talking back to me?! I'm going to tell Daddy!" She let out a huff, crossing her arms. I rolled my eyes and went my way out of the classroom, suddenly bumping into something. I felt something hard under my hands, looking up, I see Adrien. Adrien. I blushed, realising I had been feeling Adrien's abs. I regain my composure, and see a small blush creeping up on him. "Oh-um...S-sorry for abs you feeling-I mean, abs me feeling-I mean um...S-sorry.." Feeling my cheeks warm up under his gaze. "No, it was my fault, I should have been more careful. Sorry Marinette." Replying with a small smile.

I smiled back trying to hide the fact that I'm dying in the inside. "Hey," He started, "Don't think about what Kim said too much okay?" He smiled brightly. I think my ovaries are going to explode. I looked over to Adrien about to say something, but I couldn't...

"Uh, Mari??" He tried to break the silence, my eyes shot up and my face turned terribly red. "Adrien be sorry. I-I m-mean.. Sorry be Adrien. Ugh!!" I tried to speak but I think god doesn't want me to. Adrien had a confused face, he rose one eyebrow and nodded slowly. "Umm, okay Mari. I'll talk to you later." He waved at me. I was kind of relived he went away. I really can't stop the stuttering, it's already a part of me.

"Marinette?" I heard a high pitched voice, a red flash of light flew up. "Tikki? Please go back, someone might find you." I don't want anyone to see an unknown creature randomly flying around. "It's okay.. I have to tell you something important though." I nodded, whats something important I need to know. Recess is almost over and i need to go to class. "Something is telling me that Chat Noir is here." The kwami looked around to find Chat. I was really confused, Chat Noir??

The bell rang, I gestured Tikki to go back into my pouch. And ran to my class before the second bell.

<~|~><~|~><~|~>

[Adrien's Pov]

"I swear, she just touched my tail!!" Plagg whined, a while ago I stumbled into Marinette. I'm glad to know she's okay. To be honest, she looks cute when she's embarrassed. "Hello. Earth to Adrien. Stop daydreaming!" The black kwami screamed in my ear. I kind of jumped and slipped, I rubbed my head as it hurts. "Plagg! Don't make me jump!" I scolded him. He just gave me a poker face and went back into my shirt as it is class again. I stood right back up and went out.