Chp. 2: Go Kurama!

(I do not own Naruto or Pokemon)

I woke up with start. I quickly looked around. I was in a bed, there were hardwood floors, and there was even a television. I saw some stairs leading downwards. I tried to get up from the bed, but grimaced in pain as I fell down to my knees. I looked down at my injuries. I had many bruises and cuts all around my body. I limped downstairs.

"Hello honey! Did you have a good nigh-" she noticed my injuries. "Oh my goodness! Are you alright? What happened?"

"Uh, who are you? And where am I?" I asked, bemused.

"I'm your mom silly! And this is our-"

"No your not! My mother had red hair, not brown! Don't lie!" I interrupted. The woman sat there, a bit shocked, but decided to let it go. I begrudgingly let her take care of my injuries.

"Why don't you go see the Professor next door? He asked to see you earlier this morning."

I was really confused at this point. Where was Kaguya? Where was Sasuke, Kakashi, and Sakura? I obliged anyway, going outside and seeing a large building that I guessed a professor could live in. I went in. I was immediately greeted.

"Oh, are you here to see the professor? He went out just a few minutes ago."

'Ugh. Now I have to find this so called 'Professor'.' I thought. I exited the building. I walked around for a bit and finally found an exit to the town. This little kid spoke to me.

"Sir, you can't go outside unless you have a pokemon, it's dangerous!"

"Pokemon?"

"Yeah, a pokemon!"

"Well alright.."

I decided to knock on the next door neighbor's house. The door swung open after a while.

"Hi, I'm Uzumaki Naruto, your, uh, next door neighbor?" I said.

"..Oh, so you're Naruto? Come, come inside! My daughter would like to meet you!"

I reluctantly went inside the house, not knowing what to expect. I went upstairs and saw a girl with pigtails sorting out her things.

"Items all sorted, pokemon fully restored.." she said. She then noticed me and sprang over.

"Oh hi! Who are you?" I introduced myself yet again.

"So you're Naruto! It's so nice to finally meet you!" She squealed in delight.

"Oh! I just remembered. I have to help my dad catch some pokemon. See you around!"

I laughed nervously as she left the room. She didn't even tell me her name. I walked outside the house and suddenly heard yelling from outside the town. I immediately rushed to it. A man was getting chased by a... wolf? I didn't exactly know what it was.

"Hey, over here!  I was studying pokemon in the grass when I suddenly got jumped! Look in my bag over there, there's some pokemon in it!" He shouted.

'What's with all this 'pokemon' crap Kurama?' I asked mentally.

"We must have been sent to another dimension." Kurama responded. "One very far away from the Leaf Village."

'Kurama, I don't understand, what do you mean, 'another dimension?' I asked.

"It means we're in another universe idiot. Jeez.." Kurama turned his head away, resting his head on his arms and closing his eyes, indicating that he wanted to be left alone.

"Hey, why are you just standing there? Please help me!" The man shouted once again.

"Uh, uh.." I finally picked one. "Okay, now what do I do?"