Update.

Hello! This is kinda an update on what I'm going to be doing with this book and what I am currently doing with ones I am writing. In short:

I am not writing a sequel.

To anyone who has added this to their reading list, thank you! To my followers, also thank you! But if anyone is disappointed then I am truly sorry. I probably should have done this a while ago, but yeah. And as for my latest status update? Yeah.. It's going to take a while before I get THAT story up and posted.

Currently, I am in the midst of writing a lot of stories. Thousands of ideas keep racing through my head and I even just wrote down another new idea for another new story today. I constantly get writer's block and I try not to be a perfectionist when I write, meaning I try not to scrap a whole story and start anew.

So, what I'm trying to say is, my profile is now officially on hiatus until further notice. The next time you see a status update, that's when you'll know I'm off hiatus. Right now, I just need to get my ideas straight and at least finish one story idea, or else I'll go nuts.

Anyways, thank you for reading. I hope you understand why there is not going to get a sequel. Also, I greatly appreciate 400+ reads on this story; thank you so much! I'll leave you with a drawing.

Here's a cool picture of my WitherMU fanart.

(If you're wondering, he does not have arms because the Wither does not have arms

(If you're wondering, he does not have arms because the Wither does not have arms.)

I'll see you after hiatus! Might be a while though..