Chapter 1: Planning a party

I mentioned this in the summery but I will say it again. I don't own any of the characters they all belong to (SEGA), I only own the plot of this story.

"Hey Sonic, Tails. What would you think about a Halloween party?" Knuckles asked and sat beside Sonic and Tails on the couch in the living room. "Sure why not. Who should we invite just us boys or the girls too?" Tails asked and jumped up, excited about the party. "The girls have to come, it would be boring without them." Knuckles said while a grin appeared on his face. 

"Since when do you want the girls near you?" Sonic asked with a confused look. "Since it's Halloween and girls are easy to scare." Knuckles said and began laughing. "Oh! Now I understand. Good idea Knucks." Sonic said and began to snicker. "What? I don't get it ... is Knuckles going to scare the girls at our party or something?" Tails asked and looked confused at both of his friends. "Yup, exactly Tails. This is going to be so much fun." Knuckles said and laughed more.

"But before you can scare them we have to invite them and decorate everything." Sonic said and brought his phone out of his quills. "Let's see, who are we going to invite?" Sonic said and looked at his two friends. "We should invite Shadow, Silver, the Chaotix's, Amy, Cream and Cheese, Blaze, Rouge and Tikal. ... Did I forget anyone?" Tails asked. "That should be all." Sonic said. "Yea that should do it. Now send them all an invention Sonic." Knuckles said and he stood up to get to the attic. 

"Where are you going?" Tails asked and stood up to follow him. Sonic had send everyone an invention and followed them on the attic. "Wow! You have a lot of Halloween decoration." Knuckles said and looked through the boxes with the decoration in it. "Okay, everybody texted me back they are all coming. And Amy and Cream will make something to eat." Sonic said as he entered the attic.

"Perfect so we only have to decorate the house. Have you told them that they need a costume?" Knuckles asked and looked up at Sonic from one of the boxes. "Sure. What are you going to wear?" Sonic asked Knuckles. "I tough about a mummy but I'm not sure. What about you two?" Knuckles asked. "I thought about a crazy scientist." Tails said. "And I thought about a werehog." Sonic said. "Okay, now let's start decorating." Knuckles said and took the first three boxes. Sonic took two and Tails took the last one. 

They worked three hours on the decoration till they were finished. "Finally done." Knuckles said and turned to Sonic and Tails. "That looks great guys." Sonic said and high fived with Knuckles and Tails. "And now to our costumes." Tails said and walked into his room.

 He came back with some toilet paper for Knuckles and his bad scientist costume. Sonic also ran to his room and got his werehog costume. Sonic and Tails helped Knuckles to put the toilet paper on him. Then they put there own costumes on. "Perfect, we're ready. Only one more hour till Amy and Cream will come with the food and two more hours till the party starts" Sonic said. "Perfect" Tails and Knuckles said at the same time.

"So what are we doing till then" Tails asked and looked at his two older friends. "How about some video games." Knuckles said and Sonic and Tails agreed. They went into the living room and Sonic turned the TV on. Knuckles and Tails sat on the couch while Sonic started one of the video games he and Tails had. He then sat down on the floor in front of the couch and they started playing.