Chapter 4: Trick or Treat and games

Yea, I did update at the same day. Here's my new chapter.

They all where outside of Tails house and began to went from house to house. Cream and Cheese, Tails and Charmy where very exited about it and where much faster than the older ones. Amy, Rouge, Blaze and Tikal were also going from house to house, happy to get some free candy. And the boys were bored and walked behind them. "That's boring, can't we do something that's more fun" Sonic asked. "And what" Shadow asked. 

"We could tease Sonic about the video again that was fun" Knuckles said. "Yea but that also get's bored after some time" Silver said. "Yea and beside that I would still be bored" Sonic said. "I don't care about that, but since you want to tease somebody how about we make some pranks" Silver asked. "And on whom" Sonic asked. "I don't know, let's think about something and do it later" Knuckles said. 

After a hour they were back at Tails house and Charmy was hyper active because of all the candy he ate. "Charmy come down from the lamp" Vector yelled up to Charmy. "But I don't want to" Charmy said as he started to swing around with the lamp. "Can somebody help me" Vector asked the others who were all lying laughing on the ground. "Stop laughing and help me" Vector said. 

"Okay if you want help than I'll give you some" Shadow said as he walked next to Vector and was ready to make a Chaos spear at Charmy. "Wait, not this way, help me get him down from there without hurting him" Vector said as he stood now in front of Shadow. "Okay then try it yourself" Shadow said as he walked back to the others. "Silver can you help him, my belly hurts already because of all the laughing" Blaze asked Silver. 

"If you want me to" Silver said as he brought Charmy away from the lamp with his telekinesis. "Thanks Silver, come on Espio we are going home, Charmy has to go to bed" Vector said as he had Charmy in on hand and walked out. "I'm coming, buy guys" Espio said as he walked out of the house. "Buy Espio" everyone except Shadow said. 

"And what now" Tikal asked. "How about we play some games" Blaze said. "Okay, how about we play boys vs. girls" Rouge said. "If you want to lose bat girl" Knuckles said. "Who said that we are the one who'll lose" Amy said. "Um ... we" Silver said. "Okay bring it on" Rouge said.

They started with the game activity and the girls won. "That was totally unfair" Knuckles said. "What did we say, we'll win" Tikal said happy that her team won. "Wait a second this was just the first game, we still have other games" Sonic said not liking losing at all. "How about Twister" Cream asked. 

"How do you want to play Twister boys vs. girls" Sonic asked confused. "That's easy if the last one who is stays is a girl then the girls have won if it is a boy then the boys win" Rouge explained. "Okay, but each time has to pick one person to twist" Tikal said. "Okay, who want to go from us" Amy asked. "I think I'll go" Cream said as she stepped away from her teammates. 

"And who are we going to throw out" Knuckles asked. The others looked at each other and then Sonic said "Knuckles will be the one who has to twist". "What, why can't you twist, you'll regret this Sonic" Knuckles said as he went next to Cream. "Okay stop talking and start twisting Knucklehead" Sonic said as everybody went to the playing field. 

They started the game and Tails was the first one who got out. After Tails was out Tikal and Blaze got out as well.  Then Silver has to put his left hand on one of the green points but as he tried to he fell and he tried to hold onto Shadow causing them both to fall on the ground. "SILVER, you idiot, now the girls will win if Faker fails" Shadow said angry at Silver. "Oops" Silver said as the other boys, except Sonic glared at him. 

"Come on Sonic show the girls who the winner is" the boys yelled. But as Rouge was trying to put her foot on another  point but she dripped over Sonic's foot. Causing Sonic to lose his balance and he fall on top of Amy. "Sonic, get off of me" Amy said as she tried to get Sonic off her. The boys were laughing at Sonic and Amy. 

"That was so funny, can you do that again" Knuckles said while laughing. "Shut up Knuckles or I'll get my hammer" Amy said as she glared at Knuckles and then at the others. The all shut up after they saw Amy glaring at them. "Sorry Amy but this is the funniest Halloween party I ever was" Silver said. "You were on other Halloween parties" Blaze asked. "No but still this is fun" Silver said. "Yea very funny" Sonic said sarcastic. 

"Okay guys I think that's enough" Tails said. "But you have to admit that you never saw Sonic embarrassed twice a day" Knuckles said. "No I never saw this and it's funny but I think we should stop now" Tails said. "Okay we'll stop" Silver said. "Is someone else tired, I think I'll go home" Tikal asked. "Buy Tikal, Knuckles are you going as well" Tails asked Knuckles. "No not now, see you later Tikal" Knuckles said as Tikal went out of the house. 

"Wait Tikal we'll go with you" Blaze said as she dragged Silver with her. "I think we'll also go home, come on Shadow" Rouge said and she and Shadow Chaos controlled out of Tails house. "We'll also go Cream, buy guys" Amy said as she and Cream went outside. "Buy" Sonic, Tails and Knuckles said. 

After they left Sonic dashed up stares in his room to get his costume off. After a few seconds he come back and stopped in front of Tails and Knuckles. "I'll go on a run see you later" Sonic said as he dashed out of the house. "Hey wait I wanted to make fun of you ... damn it he's gone ... now I really can go home" Knuckles said realizing that Sonic was long gone. 

"Do you have any idea where he is going Tails" Knuckles asked as he turned to Tails. "I'm not 100 percent sure if he is going where I think he is going" Tails said. "Wait, do you know where he's going or not" Knuckles asked. "I said I'm not sure but I have an idea where he could go, want to go after him to see if I'm right" Tails asked. "Sure" Knuckles said as he and Tails went after Sonic.

Okay I think this chapter is a little bit weird but I couldn't think of something better. But I hope you still like it, even if it's weird. I try to update the last chapter tomorrow and I'm really sorry if I made much mistakes.