Chapter 3: A horror movie and a prank

Sorry that it took me so long to update, again. I really hope that I'm done with this story till Halloween. 

They all went into the living room and started talking with each other for the next twenty minutes. "Can we come to the scary part now, I'm bored" Shadow said as he sat on the couch next to Sonic, who was looking at Amy. "You're right Shadow this is boring" Silver said, who was sitting next to Sonic. "See Faker even Silver is bored" Shadow said and looked at Sonic, but he didn't reply.

"Um ... Sonic ..." Silver said as he waved a hand in front of Sonics face, but he still dose not response. "Faker stop that and listen" Shadow said as he punched Sonic at the head. "Ow ... Shadow that hurts" Sonic said as he glared at the black Hedgehog. "We're bored let's start with something scary" Silver said. Sonic looked at them and then he stood up "Okay, we'll start with a horror movie" Sonic said as he walked to Knuckles and Tails. 

"Hey guys, I think we should start with the horror movie" Sonic said. "Okay, if you say so, Sonic get everyone to the TV, Knuckles start the film and I'll go and prepare all for our Halloween surprise after the movie" Tails said as he started to walk away. "Hey, wait a sec. Don't forgot to turn your video cameras on so we can see who was scared the most" Knuckles said as stopped Tails from walking and snickered. "Good idea Knucks" Tails said and he walked out of the living room. 

Tails came in the living room as he saw Cream and Cheese, Tikal and Charmy sitting on the ground. Knuckles was sitting on a chair, Rouge was sitting on the couch back, behind Shadow, who was sitting on the right site of the couch. Silver was next to Shadow and Blaze was sitting on the right site of him. Next to Silver was Amy and next to her was Sonic. And the Chaotix where also sitting on the floor.

"Is everyone here know" Knuckles asked with the  remote control in his hand, ready to push the start button. "Tails is here so yea, let's start the movie" Sonic said and Knuckles started the movie. "What exactly are we watching Mr. Knuckles" Cream asked as the movie started. "We are watching Insidious" Knuckles answered. (A/N I also watched this movie I think this is the scariest movie I ever watched and I'm totally not watching part two and three of this movie). "Finally something interesting" Shadow said. 

After almost two hours the movie was over. Charmy was hiding behind Vector, Cream and Tikal where hugging each other and Silver was hiding behind Blaze. Tails and Rouge closed there eyes sometimes and Amy was clung onto Sonics arm. "Amy can you stop killing my arm now" Sonic asked Amy after the movie was over. "Ohh ... um sorry about that" Amy said and let go of his arm as she looked sweetly at Sonic. "No problem Amy" Sonic said as he grinned at her. 

"Is the movie over now" Cream asked as she had her hand in front of her eyes. "You can open your eyes Cream the movie is over" Tails said as he put her hands away from her eyes. "Don't you ever show me one of this movies again" Cream said scared. "I don't think he can promise that" Knuckles said. "Why not" Tails asked. "Your not spending all your time whit her, do you" Knuckles asked Tails. "No I'm not but she only watches this movies with us around so every time she is at our place I'll be there too" Tails said. 

"Can we go for Trick or Treat now" Charmy asked. "Why should we go for Trick or Treat, that's kids stuff" Shadow said and crossed his arms. "Why don't you want to go for Trick or Treat, we can have more candy" Silver said excited. "But I don't want to go" Shadow said serious. "But I want to go, please Shadow, go with us, please, please please" Rouge asked Shadow over and over again.

 "Why do you want to go, aren't you to old for this stuff" Knuckles asked. "I want candy and what else do you want to do" Rouge asked. "Rouge is right let's go for Trick or Treat" Tails said. After he said this the lights suddenly went off. "Why's the light off" Vector asked. "Charmy did you turn the light off" Espio asked the hyperactive bee, because this wouldn't be the first time he did that. "NO, I didn't do anything I was all the time next to Vector" Charmy said.

"Maybe we have a power failure" Shadow said. "Is someone scared, I'm totally not scared" Silver said as he was very close to Blaze, ready to hide behind her if something scary would happen. "I'm" Cream said as she and Cheese hugged Tikal even stronger. "Everything is okay Cream, it's just a power failure, I guess" Tikal said. Suddenly there were scary noises coming from the kitchen. "What was that" Rouge asked as she walked a few steps back. 

"I don't know, let's look what this noises are" Knuckles said and after that the door from the kitchen to the living room opened and in came something that looked like a ghost. Tikal, Cream and Cheese began to scream as they hug each other even stronger than before. Rouge was jumping behind Shadow and was close to scream. The Chaotix were closing there eyes and Charmy started screaming as well. Silver was hugging Blaze as he began to scream as well and Blaze just closed her eyes. And Amy jumped into Sonic armes and also screamed.

 Knuckles and Tails were lying on the ground and tried to stop laughing, but they couldn't. Shadow turned around to the two and then he knew that this was a prank of them. He dashed to the light switch and turned the light on. "Shadow, why did you do that" Knuckles asked noticing that Shadow turned on the light. "Yea, this was so funny, you should have seen your faces" Knuckles said as he and Tails continued laughing. "Knuckles, Tails that wasn't funny" Tikal said as she tried to become Cream down. "But it was funny, we can show you, we filmed it" Tails said.

"You two are so mean" Blaze said with crossed arms. "Why did you film this" Shadow asked not liking it. "I hope for you two that I look good or else Shadow'll destroy that video" Rouge said also with crossed arms. "Just shut up and watch it" Sonic said as Tails showed them the video. They were all laughing about each other expect for Shadow. But as he saw the look on Sonic's face as Amy jumped at him he grinned. "Why are you grinning Shadow" Rouge asked. 

"Look at Fakers face" Shadow said as he pointed at Sonic. Rouge began to laugh and the others also began to laugh as they saw Sonic's expression on the video. "Guys stop laughing" Sonic said blushing. "Never, that's even better than the scared faces of the others" Knuckles said. "Give me the camera Knucklehead" Sonic said. "Not happening" Knuckles said laughing. "Give me the camera Knucklehead" Sonic said as he tried to take the camera away from the red echidna.

"Can we go for the candy now" Amy asked, because she didn't like the scary face of her while she was in Sonic's arms. "Yea let's go are you all coming" Cream asked. "Yea we are coming" Rouge said as she took Shadows hand and dragged him along with the others. "Rouge I don't want to go" Shadow said. "You can protest as much as you want I'll drag you anyway" Rouge said as they all went outside.

Sorry if I make much mistakes in this chapter. I'll try to update the next chapter also today, since I'm at my grandmothers house I have much more time to write and so on. I hope you like this chapter.