Chapter 5: I knew it

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday, and I'm also sorry for that stupid mistake I did in the last chapter. I wrote buy instead of bye, I'm really sorry about that. And thanks again @Conny01616 that you told me the mistake. This'll be the last chapter of this story and I hope this goes better than the last one.

Amy just left the house of Cream and was now on the way to her own house. She was a little scared after she watched this horror movie with her friend. But all in all she liked the party, expect for the Twister game. As she continued to go home she thought she heard something and she turned around to see if somebody else expect for her was outside. 

As she saw nothing, she continued walked but now faster than before, because she felt watched. She then heard the noise again and she took her hammer out. "Is there somebody" Amy asked but nobody respond and she walked again but slower than the last time. Then she saw something in the corner of her eye and she throw her hammer at the figure. "Ow" somebody said and as Amy run to see what she has hit she gasped.

"SONIC, I'm so sorry I thought you were some stranger who followed me" Amy said as she put her hammer away and helped Sonic up. "It's okay Amy, I shouldn't have go on the side way I should have know that I'll scare you" Sonic said as he and Amy went back to the road. "What were you doing there anyway, you can't tell me that you were running" Amy said as the two stopped at the road. "Well, I first was running but after I caught up with you I stopped and followed you" Sonic said. 

"And why were you following me" Amy asked as the two began to walk again. "I wanted to make sure that you get home safe" Sonic said and he blushed lightly. "But why were you hiding in the woods, you could have just came up to me and walked with me" Amy said. "I thought you don't want me to walk you home after the Twister thing that happened earlier" Sonic said and looked away from her. 

"That wasn't your fault, it was Rouge's fault and I would have loved it, if you had asked me to bring me home" Amy said as she smiled at Sonic. "Really, I'm sorry for scaring you by the way" Sonic said as he apologized to Amy. "You don't have to apologize Sonic, but I was scared a bit, especially after that horror movie we watched" Amy said as she looked scared up to Sonic after she remembered the horror movie. 

"I can punch Knuckles if you want, it was his idea to watch this movie" Sonic said. "You can do this if you want and after that you can delete the video on the camera, why were you guys scaring us like this anyway" Amy asked. "It was Knuckles idea but it was funny at first, till you jumped in my arms" Sonic said and blushed as he remembered that moment. 

"Yea, sorry about that I didn't mean to embarrass you" Amy said as they reached her house and went towards the door. "You don't have to apologies, you were scared" Sonic said as they stood in front of Amy's door. "Thanks for bringing me home Sonic, do you want to come in for a moment" Amy asked as she unlocked her door.

"Sure why not" Sonic said as they both entered the house. "I'll be right back, do you want something to drink" Amy asked as she went in the direction to the kitchen. "Yea, thanks Amy" Sonic said as he went into the living room. After about two minutes Amy came back with two glasses of water. "Here" Amy said as she handed him the glass of water. "Thanks" Sonic said and the two sat on the couch. 

The silence made Sonic nervous and he drank his glass of water and stood up. "Thanks for the water Amy, but I think I'll go home now" Sonic said. As he started to go away, Amy sprung up and dripped somehow over her own feet. Sonic caught her in time but also dripped over something and they both fall on the floor. As they hit the floor their lips accidentally met for a few seconds. Amy pulled away, shocked about the fakt that she just kissed her hero on the lips.

"Sorry Sonic ... I-I didn't want to ..." but she was interrupted by Sonics lips. As they kiss Sonic sat up so that Amy was now sitting in his lap. "What am I doing, I don't like her like this, do I" Sonic thought as he continued kissing Amy. "Omg, omg, omg Sonic is kissing me, I always knew he has feelings for me" Amy thought and kissed Sonic back. After some time the two broke apart to breath. Then Sonic remembered what he just did and jumped up, causing Amy to fall on the ground. "Ow" Amy said as she hit the ground. 

"I'm sorry Amy, I don't know what just happend" Sonic said as he was as red as Knuckles. "It's okay Sonic but I have one question, dose this kiss mean you love me" Amy asked with hope in her eyes. "Yes, no, I don't know, it just happend, you were so near to me and I don't know" Sonic said. "So you mean it can be that you love me" Amy asked. 

"I don't know, I had this wird feelings the last few weeks when I was around you. Because of that I also blushed as you jumped in my arms today. And I also was following you because I had this feeling to make sure that you get home safe. But I don't know what's wrong with me" Sonic said as he lowered his head. "That is so sweet, Sonic I think you are in love with me" Amy said as she jumped up and down in happiness. 

"I said I don't know if I love you" Sonic said as he stepped a bit away from Amy. "That is easy to find out, what did you fell as you kissed me" Amy asked. "I don't know, I liked it somehow" Sonic said blushing. "And do you want to kiss me again" Amy asked sweetly. "Um .... um maybe" Sonic said and Amy jumped on him, causing them to fall on the floor again and the two kissed once again. After a few minutes they stopped kissing and Sonic looked at Amy. 

"I think I'm in love with you Amy Rose" Sonic said and after that Amy kissed him again."I love you too Sonic ... are we boyfriend and girlfriend now" Amy asked excited. "I think so" Sonic said and Amy nodded. Sonic then went to the door ready to leave as Amy stopped him one again. "Sonic wait, would you mind if you sleep with me tonight" Amy asked shyly.

"No I wouldn't mind, but I'll only do it if you promise me something" Sonic said as he hugged Amy. "And what should I promise you" Amy asked as the two went back to the couch. "Promise me to not tell anybody about this, they are only going to make fun of me" Sonic said as he sat on the couch and Amy came with a blanket back to the couch. "I promise" Amy said as she snuggled into Sonic's chest and fell asleep. Sonic hugged Amy even tighter then before and also fell asleep.

Outside of Amy's house, Knuckles and Tails were standing at the window and were recording the whole thing with Sonic and Amy. "This is perfect, wait till I showed this the others" Knuckles said as he snickered. "I knew he was going to Amy and then the two would get together" Tails said as he smiled at his big brother. "How did you know that he was going to Amy anyway" Knuckles asked as the two make there way back to Tails house. 

"I knew it because he was looking all the day at Amy and he also is sleep-talking" Tails said. "Really he is sleep-talking" Knuckles asked. "Yup, did you send the video already to our friends" Tails asked. "Oh yes, Sonic is going to have a lot of questions tomorrow" Knuckles said as he and Tails begun laughing again and went home.

THE END

And finished, this is the end of my Halloween story, I hope you liked it and I hope there are not as much mistakes in there as in chapter 4.