lolololio

After that hilarious visiting day, Uri and I go check up on Tris and Four. They are all hanging out at Zeke and Shauna's, playing Candor or Dauntless.

"Uri, c or d?"

"Dauntless!!!"

"I dare you to break apart the first couple you see kissing in the pit, then kiss the guy on the lips for at least 3 seconds."

"Okay. Fine." We all run to watch this hilarious moment. Uri runs into the pit and the first couple he sees is Hector and some girl.

The look on his face is precious.

He runs up, pulls Hector away and kisses him, full on the lips. Right as three seconds is up, he pulls away.

Hector screams something at him and kicks him in the shins.

Uri falls down on the floor screaming and crying.

"How did you ever pass imitation?" Lynn asks, after fist bumping her little brother.

"Yeah, you're such a pansycake!" Zeke yells.

"It hurt." He replied, almost whining.

We all went back to the apartment, still laughing.

"C or D, Four." Uriah smiles just a little evilly.

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to fight Mel. Best fighter vs ex best fighter!" He says gleefully.

Four doesn't say anything, just gets up and leads the way to the training room.

We square up in a ring, and I decide to let Four have the first move. He obliges, going for my throat.

I expected that, and counter with a move that I made up, based on a old film I saw.

I leap up, and wrap my legs around his neck, twisting my hips to flip him. Then I kick him in the face.

His nose starts bleeding and his lip is split, but he gets back up and tries to punch me in the ribs.

As he is slightly bent over, I bring my knee up to his stomach and try to knock the wind out of him.

He catches my leg and pulls me in as he punches me in the jaw.

I am unfazed, and just get back on his shoulders, somersaulting forward, knocking him off balance and use my legs to choke him.

He can't get my legs off, and struggles, until he goes unconscious. I release him before he dies and stand up victorious.

"Where did you learn how to fight like that?" Tris asks.

"I made it up, based off an old film. Some great fighter, named Black Widow." No one is too worried about Four. We're sure he'll be alright.

The rest of the game is uneventful. People kiss each other, eat weird things, and do stupid stuff.