#26 Doctor Who(for real)

HEY

So I watched the seasons with Nine, Ten, Eleven and the first season with Twelve and I gotta say, Doctor Who has its moments.

Over all, it's really enjoyable, but there are soooo many sentimental moments and bullshit weirdness moments.... A few are rock solid good, some are just really nice to watch and some are just.... 'can we skip this one' 

Nine was meh. I don't really like him but he was good enough as a Doctor

TEN WAS GODDAMN BAE I LOVE DAVID TENNANT OMFG HE IS SO AWESOME

Eleven - SORRY- annoyed my ass off... Sorry he is just too goddamn hipster all the time... like everything he says and does is supposed to be cool *facepalm* He was a good Doctor but just too much of a child and hipster and all...

Twelve is really good, like, his accent is on point and his humour is just.... *laughs her ass off* 

COMPANIONS

Okay Rose with Nine is horrible... Rose gets way smarter and less girly and less annoying when she's with Ten and you actually get a bond with her. And then Doomsday happened. I watched it again last week and I couldn't stop crying, because looking back, she's probably number 2 or 3 in my top 5/6 or something.

Martha Jones was okay, but her voice was annoying. I can be very superficial yes..

Donna was okay... She was funny but that was kind of it for me...

AMELIA POND OMFG SHE IS SO GODDAMN HOT I WANT TO *screams and fangirls* SHE IS AWESOME I LOVED HER ACCENT SHE WAS BEST IN MY OPINION

Rory was really cool, his humour was cool, his role in the plotline (being a roman and all) was really really good and well yeah YOU GO RORY

And then came Clara

She's beautiful(not as beautiful as Amelia, but still..., clever, likable, she fits in well, she has a good role, her background story is really interesting but I can't like her enough to put her on 1. She's just a little too perfect... sorry...

Of course there are more companions and people who have travelled with the Doctor, but I am kind of writing 3 different chapters at the same time so, don't judge!!

Favorite episode was probably 'Midnight', the one with Collin Morgan as a punk kid and that  messed up creature that repeats stuff and then learns and all... Freaks me out every time. IT IS JUST WRITTEN SO CLEVERLY AND THE ACTING IS MAGNIFICENT!!

So yeah, that was me talking about Doctor Who :)

Now I need to keep my  promise and update 'Ask The Sherlock Gang!'.... OR I COULD WRITE A CHAPTER ABOUT SUPERNATURALLLLL EHEHEHEHEH

Yeah okay I'm messed up and have too many thoughts right now (23:19 fuck I should sleep.... oh well let's stay up all night XD)

LOVE YA

BYEZ

~WatsonTheHobbit