#18: FANGIRL CORNER-AOU TRAILER

HEYYYY  OMGGGG IM LOSING MY MINDDDDDD!!!!

THE TRAILER OF THE AVENGERS 2: AGE OF ULTRON IS FINALLY HERE!!!

ITS SOOOO EPIC IM DYING!! I AM SHAKING AND I AM COLD AND IM CRYING PLEASE MARVEL HAVE MERCY WITH US!!!

MY GOSH THAT SOUNDTRACK AT THE END OF THE VIDEO... MY GOSHHHH

HOLY FUCK

HOLYYY THE EFFIN HOLY SUGAR FLIPPING FRIT FRAT GROEGLERAT SPOENEBANDEST FROEBIE FOEZEL FUCK! 0-0 0-0 0-0 WHO ELSE IS DYING? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *starts crying*

Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy poptartsssss BY LOKI THAT WAS EPICCCCC! OMFFFFFGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! :""""""") SORRY GUYS I JUST GOT TO PUT MY FANGIRL ENERGY SOMEWHERE!!! I MEAN ITS 8:48 IN DA MORNING AND IM SITTING DOWNSTAIRS ALONE AND ALL THE CATS ARE LO(O)KI-NG AT ME LIKE WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!

okay Hobbit,  relax now!! *breathes in and out, starts flapping spasticly*

*replays it for the 4th or 5th time in the past half hour*

"Nothing lasts forever" HOLYYYYY CRABSALAD!!! DONT SAY THAT!!!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHH

Im sooooo excited!!! And Im really happy the Soceress is joining too!

So... what are you most excited about for the new year full of movies? Besides the Hobbit of course!!! ;D

Anyways, I'm going to shop for comics today, so I'll inform you what I bought later!! :D

As you see I am a bit more relaxed, I've just taken Bob the cat in my arms and cried in his fur, so Im better now!!

*rewatches it another 4 times* HOLYYYY- okayyy relax! "Hey Sarah, I think it's time for you to go fangirling!" "You want to know my secret? I'm always fangirling!" I know, crappy version my brain is confused!!!!

Please comment and vote and byeee!!!

~The Fandom Freaks ♥♡♥♡♥

I added it, but the dates are wrong but I couldn't find the right one in the app!! :D enjoy and fangirl anyways! ;D