#14: Grandparents

So today my grandparents are visiting, and my grandmother of what band I was a fan, so I said: 'oh no I prefer fictional characters!' 'Who is that?' So I laughed and then said: 'That is like, you know... characters that don't exsist (*sound my my shattering heart by saying that*) like Sherlock Holmes and John Watson!' 'Oh oh okay!' 'And I like actors, like:' *shows picture of Tom Hiddleston* 'Oh I recionize him! Who is he?' 'Tom Hiddleston, you can know from War Horse, the Hollow Crown maybe?' 'No...'

*later*

'Yeah Im in lots of fandoms!'

Grandfather: 'fandums?'

'Yeah like king-dom   fan-dom!'

*my father starts explaining it too*

'OOOOOOOOHHHHHHWWWWWW okay okay...'

*my sister puts on a bitchface of disgust*

Le me in all kindness:'YEAH THAT YOU ONLY HAVE ONE FANDOM! UGH!'

Parents and grandparents: yeeeeaaahhhhhh right!

Few days ago:

Le me: 'Oh every time I listen to I See Fire I need to cry!'

Parents: 'Why?'

Me: 'Because it reminds me of the fact that our Middle-Earth Movie journey since I was born, 14 years is going to end and lots of characters will die and that just makes me feel soooo bad!'

Parents: 'you really know how to talk yourself into a depression, do you?'

My thoughts: 'You really don't know how much it hurts, do you? What it is like to be a fangirl, DO YOU!?!?!?! NOOOO SOOO DONT JUDGEEEE!!!!!!'

*broken feelings*

-le end of le storyyyy-

So yeah, parents and grandparents don't understand! :"""((( sometimes it hurts, sometimes it gives hilarious moments! XD

That was it for today!!!

Please comment and vote and share your stories with us(your fangirl moments, not your published stories on Wattpad, thank you, we're busyyy!!!)

Byeee

~The FandomFreaks!!!! :D