eight

|Ticci-Toby's pov|

"Ben, you're fucking cheating again!" an angered voice coming from downstairs sounded throughout the house.

I walked out of my room and to the gigantic spiral staircase. I peered over the edge to see a very angry Jeff and an equally angry Ben going at eachother.

"Am not," Ben shot back, blood dripping from his eyes as he spat the words in Jeff's face.

I chuckled at the sight of them fighting. although it happened nearly everyday, it was still hilarious. I began descending down the staircase, drawing the attention of both Ben and Jeff.

"Toby, tell Jeff that I don't cheat," Ben pleaded and turned to glare at Jeff.

"Toby, tell Ben that all he does is fucking cheat," Jeff demanded through gritted teeth, glaring at Ben as well.

I grinned and rolled my eyes. "I dunno g-guys," I held my hands up in surrender.

"of course you don't," Ben leaned back onto the couch; he crossed his arms over his chest and heaved a sigh.

I walked into the adjacent room that happened to be the kitchen. I was greeted by a familiar white mask with detailed, black outlines of facial features and a black mask with a bright red frown and uneven eyes.

"H-hey masky, hey h-hoodie," I smiled and waved as I walked into the room.

I commenced on searching the refrigerator for food that would satisfy my hunger.

"I heard there's a party happening in the north glade tonight," Masky spoke quickly, clearly agitated.

I groaned and slammed the door shut when I couldn't find anything I felt like consuming. "a-another one, s-seriously?"

I faced the two guys and watched them as they both nodded in unison. parties had recently been thrown a lot in the north glade. none of us had ever been interested in mass killing at these parties because of how many kids actually attending. though our skill levels are immensely high, none of us wanted to take a chance on getting caught. long story short, they weren't anything less than annoying.

proxies, to my office, slender communicated through our minds.

I looked toward Hoodie and Masky to see if they knew anything about what may be happening. they only shrugged.

we walked out of the kitchen and to Slender's office, passing a wrestling duo containing Ben and Jeff on the way.

proxies, slender said as we stepped into the extremely organized office, I need you to round up everyone in the house, tell them to meet in the living room. I have a mission for all of you tonight.

After everyone had been informed they needed to be in the living room, I bolted down the stairs. I was eager to see the mission Slender was sending us on, for he never gave us group missions.

i plopped down onto the black leather couch between EJ and the Puppeteer. EJ and I made small talk on the best way to get caked blood off of weapons with puppeteer occasionally adding his input.

suddenly, slender teleported in front of the television, getting everyone's attention.

I know most of you are wondering why I have commanded all of you to be here, Slender spoke quickly and efficiently as if he had a point he needed to get across that needed to be told right at the very moment. he continued, I am pleased to inform you all that I have acquired a new chosen one.