Chap 20

~Wyatt~

I woke up with arms wrapped tightly around me and a warm body. I slowly opened my eyes to see tannish walls and sun beaming down in my eyes. Groggily I sat up and noticed the giant courtyard out the window. Glancing down I saw dark hair peeking through the top of the plush black comforter. A smile touched my lips; I had come home with Owen last night since he live just minutes away from the lake. Flashes of last night came back and my smile widened. Who knew sweet Owen could be so naughty in bed. Yes, we didn’t just stop at the lake; we brought the party to the bedroom and let me tell you I’m deliciously sore in all the right places.

I reached out and brushed my hand through his soft hair which caused him to stir. Laughing I pulled the blanket down to see his peaceful looking face as he started to wake.

“Stop staring” he rasped popping an eye open.

“Sorry can’t help it.” he smiled sleepily reaching out grabbing the back of my nape and pulled me down on top of him. His warm lips pressed against mine softly and I sighed at the pleasure his mouth brought me with just a simple touch. My desire hitched as our mouths meld together moving in a sensual rhythm, his hand ran down my naked back to the dip close to my bottom.

“Your skin is so soft Wyatt” Owen whispered against my lips grabbing my hips and sat me on top of him. My hands ran through his hair as he sat up to kiss me again. Our bodies moving provocatively on one another till we were nothing more than heat and passion, trying to get enough air between our lips. His eyes were so dark with lust I practically melted. I was just about to settle down on his member when the door was swung open.

“Owen have you seen-” I Squeaked diving under the covers but it was too late she’d seen me.

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed dropping a bunch of papers on the floor as she stood with her hand to her mouth and wide eyes staring at us.

“MOM!” Owen cried out in shock doing his best to cover our exposed bits with the black blanket.

“Oh my god!” she said again with a mixture of disbelief and alarm. I peeked up behind Owen and gave her a sheepish smile,

“Hello Mrs. Caine, nice to meet you” I laughed awkwardly.

“Oh my god” she whispered as she looked in a dazed now as she turned from us and walked out softly closing the door.

It was quiet between Owen and I, I was scared for him. Flashes of my own accidental come out filled my head. What if she acted just like my mom and kicked him out? What if his dad wasn’t as accepting as mine and chooses his mom instead of his son. But all my worry seeped away a little as Owen burst out laughing.

“Oh man did you see her face!” he fall back on his pillow and held his stomach. “Well I guess that’s one way to come out.”

“Yeah,” I frowned at him. “But aren’t you worried she won’t love you now.”

“I am but there’s nothing I can do about it now. Maybe it’s you that’s making this whole thing not so bad.” He said leaning over and kissing me softly. I stared at him in awe at his words; my heart was practically jumping from my chest.

“I have you right?” he asked nervously and I knew he was asking if I would be there for him if it didn’t go well. I smile caressing his face lovingly.

“Of course you got me.”

Once we got dressed Owen and I made out way down stairs. I could feel his anxiety and went to grab his hand as we walked into the kitchen. His sister Summer, Mrs. Caine and who I would assume was his father were sitting at the large dining table. Mr. Caine was a large man who you could tell worked out on a regular. He was tall, his hair was the color of Owen’s, a dark chocolate brown and his eyes a lighter brown also the same color as Owen’s. It was like looking at Owen twenty or so years in the future.