Chap 10

I am so sorry about the LONG, LONG, LONG wait but to be honest I had nothing for this story. I was blank every time I tried to write this but I forced myself to write something cuz I couldn’t let you guys hang like that so I hope you like it. I tried to make it super long for you.

---------------------

~Wyatt~

“He didn’t!” Adam exclaimed as I sat on his bed. I was telling him about how Derek approached me. I kept the Zane incident under lock and key knowing he would act like a pshyco.

“Yeah he said that he missed me!” Adam sneered at this.

“What an asshole! What does he think you were going do; take him back after all this?” I shrugged. My blood was boiling from the topic. Derek just pissed me off now. How are you going to break somebodies heart like that then say you miss them after flaunting every guy you had since them in their face!

Adam and I were at his house sitting in his living room facing each other. After the Derek incident I need my best friend. It was around four in the afternoon and we could hear his twin brothers in their room arguing about something stupid probably. His parents were on their date night which meant they would be gone all day and come home later the next day. Shiver. I usually slept the night here because I don’t really like being home.

“Well how about I cheer you up!” he said excitedly.

“How?”

“Richard is having a pool party today and we were invited!” I rolled my eyes.

“I swear you have a serious crush on that guy” I teased. Adam smirked pushing me in the shoulder.

“Shut up mister I have two guys” I frowned.

“What are you talking about?” I asked confused. He shook his head.

“You think I’m stupid Wyatt? No, I’m not, I know all about Owen having a major crush on you because then he wouldn’t bother hanging out with us. Then don’t get me started with mister badass of the school. He’s been eyes you like a hawk every chance he gets. Luck dog!” he said. I played like I didn’t know what he was talking about.

“You need some psychiatric help my friend because your wrong” I told him stubbornly.

“Oh give it up you little butthole you would have to be blind to miss all this.” He huffed. I wouldn’t meet his eyes.

“Well to bad I’m off limits” I told him. He rose a brow at me.

“By who?” I met his brown gaze.

“Me” I simply said which caused him to burst into laughter.

“Oh…oh ok” he said between gasps. I growled shooting to my feet in frustration.

“Your laughter is not necessary asswipe!” I stomped up the stairs, ignoring his constant giggles, towards Ryan and Jordan’s room. I marched in there room making them stop their argument for a moment and look at me before going back at each other’s throats.