Color

A/N:-

Plum: it's the color of malice.

Gold: it represents pride? And wealth.
Dark purple : it represents frustration.

Brown: somewhat represents ground, poverty.... [maybe, well in here it does ]
And if you fail to imagine N, he is wearing exactly the same clothes as the cover.

----------------------

I laid on my bed, fixing my gaze at the set of Windows before me and stared out, watching blearily as the sun made its arrival just at the horizon, making amber blaze through the sky. The cool breeze coming through the window created a chilly atmosphere inside the room.

The colors never fails to amaze me...

My eyes moved away from the window and I tried to go to sleep.

‘Tried’ being the key word, I knew very well, I was in for yet another long sleepless night.

It happens every time when I change town,and sleep in a new apartment. It was merely all the excitement, all the questions, all those feelings of being betrayed, all those anxiety, all those uncertainty that made me keep awake at night. And tonight was no different.

“Hyung,”

Ken called out for me, as he stuffed the last piece of pancake in his mouth. I shifted my eyes away from the newspaper to him, letting him know I was listening.

“You didn't sleep yesterday night as well, did you?” he asked me narrowing his eyes at me.

I offered him a smile, as I put down the newspaper and stood up to go and stand close to him.

“Why would you say so?”

“Tch” he frowned. “Look at yourself in the mirror! Those dark circles are smiling!” He said as he pointed at my face with his index finger.

I suppose he knows me too well to lie to him.

I smiled.

“where will you go now?”

“places,” sending him a wistful smile I started to move away from him. Honestly I didn't know how to answer him.

“Hyung…”

And Ken’s phone started to ring. To get a call at 7:00am in the morning, it was highly rare for Ken. I looked up at him as he took the phone to his ear.

“Hello.”

Ken had a serious look plastered on his face.

“ahh,yes………...hmm…...okay…..hold on a minute,” with that Ken looked up at me. Raising his other hand,in a motion to write in the air, probably meaning that he needed pen and a paper. And so did I did.

I handed the newspaper to him with a pen. And he wrote out an address,before wishing the other person a good day and putting the phone down.

“What a scary voice….” Ken shuddered, handing the newspaper over to me. I took it.

VIXX CAFE….

I rose my eyebrows in confusion, as to what I was supposed to do with a name of a cafe.

“That passport guy called. He told you to meet at that place.”

Ken took his blazer to move forward to the door.

“But, I need your phone ….” I hurriedly made the suggestion.

“No need. Just be there at 2:00pm. He said he’ll be there. Ask the reception his name… and he said NOT TO CALL HIM! ”