A New Friend?

Flowey POV

I swear if I have to listen to another pun of that smiley trashbag, I'm gonna turn him to dust!

Night: Uh. Hi.

Flowey: Oh!

A Human! I thought they stop falling after Frisk came. Well since I made a promise not to kill humans anymore, but she looks... Different. Older maybe? I don't know. Time for the usual.

Flowey: Howdy! I'm Flower! Flower the Flowey!

Night: *chuckles* Are you sure there?

Flowey: *freezes with his eyes wide open*

Oh my god. I messed it up. I want a redo!

Flowey: Can we do this again?

Night: Sure.

Flowey: *takes a deep breath* Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower! * whispers* Nailed it. You're new to the underground aren't cha?

Night: Yeah.

Flowey: Well, until Frisk and Chara get here, I'll show you how things work around here!

Night: Really? Thanks!

*Battle start

Flowey: This is your SOUL- WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?

I'm looking at a half white, half black SOUL... HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK!? IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BREAK! OK OK. Calm down. Just keep going.

Flowey: Your SOUL is your life. You should see four buttons in front of you.

*FIGHT *ACT *ITEMS *MERCY

Flowey: Those determines the outcome of the battle. You should have 20 HP- ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Her HP is bigger then Undyne, Papyrus, and ASGORE COMBINE! Who is this girl?!

Flowey: Your LV should be- why was I expecting that.

How many people did she killed up there?! Her LV is 99! Far past then Chara.

Flowey: W-well this is u-unexpect. M-maybe if I-

Night: I know that I'm not normal. Let's just start.

Oh. Cocky now aren't we. Time to teach her a lesson. I summon my "friendliness petals" and fire them at her.

Flowey: You wouldn't be so cocky after this!