Chapter 4

We go in the house and I immediately warm up. "This place is really nice Sans." I smile at him and finally get to see what he looks like as it was too dark before.

Sans is definitely a skeleton. He's wearing a blue hoodie, white shirt, black gym shorts with white stripes on the side and, I laugh a little at this, pink slippers. Overall with his permanent smile, he's kinda cute

"Thanks-s-s-s kiddo. It warms my hear-r-r-rt to see you cozy." I laugh at his pun that was so bad I almost didn't get it.

He yawns, going to go sit on the couch. "May I look around?" I ask cautiously. "Sure." Is all he says, starting to watch a show with a fabulous looking robot on it.

"Thanks." I say while walking to what I suppose is the kitchen. When I'm in there I see a LOT of spaghetti and ketchup. Wow. I go to the fridge and open it to find... more spaghetti and half empty bottles of ketchup. Sans and Papyrus sure like spaghetti and ketchup.

I close the fridge, turn around wanting to see more of the house and jump. Leaning on the doorframe is another skeleton, taller than Sans, wearing a black jacket with fur around the collar, gray jeans and black combat boots. He also has two cracks down his face. One going from the bottom of his left eye and connecting to his lip, the other going from the top of his right eye to over the left side of his head. His left eye was gold while his right was just fully black. He was taller than you by a bit less than a foot and had a constant smirk on his face.

I was taking all this in when i hear him speak in a deep, smokey voice. "It's rude to stare doll."

I immediately start blushing. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Stop blushing face! "I'm so sorry its jus-" He cuts me off. "Don't worry about it dove. So who're you and why are you here?" "Oh, I'm (y/n). I was just walking on a snowy path and Sans found me and brought me here."

He studies you for a second before speaking. "Huh." Hmmm. Maybe this is that Papyrus guy Sans was talking about? "Are you Papyrus by any chance?" I ask him. He laughs a little. "No, I'm not Papyrus. The names G." I blush a little again. Oops. "Oh. Sorry." "Hmph." G gets a cigarette out and starts smoking. I watch wide eyed.

"How are you doing that?" I ask him. He smirks. More then he already is. "Magic." He says sarcastically. I pout. "Yea well smoking is bad for you anyway."

Just as he's about to say something someone comes in the house and I cover my ears because of the shouting. "SANS! I'M HOME!!"

*sighs* still too short -_-