Chapter 17

Before I start (I'm sorry for wasting your time with this) I'm just gonna put some of the lyrics that describe me... kinda...yea.

- I'm crazy but you like it

- I'm nuts, baby I'm mad, the craziest friend that you've ever had. So what if I'm crazy, the best people are

- I feel better when I'm dancing.

- I'm borderline happy and I'm borderline sad, borderline good and borderline bad.

- I'm sexy and I know it

- that girls a genius

... ok those last two were so far from the truth it hurts XD

Meh thats all I can think of for now so without further adieu ONTO THE STORY!!
_________________________________________

Sans is wearing a red scarf, the one Papy always wore. I feel like a horrible person, no, I am a horrible person. I was mad at someone else's happiness and because of that I ruined everything.

Not everything (y/n). They still have you. Frisk says quietly.
Oh I'm sure they're jumping in joy at that. I'm sure I would just love having the person who killed lots of people in my house. We should throw a party. I reply bitterly.

I cry harder. It's not Frisks fault. It's mine... Like it always is...

~flashback~

I run around the house with my best friend. It's the day after my sixth birthday and we're playing with my new toy.

We run to my mum who's ironing some clothes. "Mama look at my Barbies pose!" She sighs. "Not now sweetheart, mummy's busy." I look down. "Sorry mama..."

She goes back to the ironing and I'm about to walk away when my friend runs into me, causing me to fall onto my mum. Mum screams and my friend runs away scared.

Mum gets up and starts hitting me with her right hand, unusual because she's left handed. "YOU LITTLE SHIT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" I start to cry. "I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to!" She stops hitting me and I run away.

She's had a burn mark from the iron on her left arm ever since.

~flashback end~

I zone into reality and look around. G has his non-existent eyebrow raised and Sans is looking at me with a blank expression. "What happened to you? You're bawling your eyes out one minute and staring at nothing, completely silent, the next." G says. I shrug and get up. "I, uhh, zoned out." "Sure..."

I decide to be brave. "Sans... I'm really really sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen and I wish I could turn bsck time and bring him back. I'm not good at comforting so I don't know how to help you but just know that I probably hate myself more then you do." I look right at him.

"I don't hate you (y/n)... I guess I'm just dissapointed." He says clearly. No glitch? I stare at him. "Sans? What happened to your glitch?" He frowns. "What do you mean?"

He stops and his eyes get wide. We just stare at each other in shock. "Try saying something long?" I suggest.
"It's a quiet night ou-t-t-tside. The birds are slee-e-e-eping and flowers are hidden. On-n-n-n nights like these, kids-s-s-s like you, should be sleeping." He frowns. "Damn."

I stroke an invisible beard. "This might sound crazy but try saying it while focusing on me." He gives me the most vivid 'are you actually serious' look I've ever seen. "Welp,
n-n-no harm in tryi-i-ing." He stares at me. "It's a pretty quiet night out there (y/n), all the birds are asleep and no flowers can be seen. Ya see, on a beautiful night like this, shouldn't you be asleep?"

My jaw drops. No one says anything. "Ummm... has this happened before?" I ask him. He shakes his head slowly. "Never."

Awkward...
shut up Frisk.
Ooh fighting!
Stay out of this Chara.

"You look like you were fighting with yourself in your head." Sans chukles. I grin at him. "Nope! It was actually with the other two inhabitants of my head." He also raises a non-existent eyebrow. "What?"
"The demon that first took over, Chara, and Frisk are with me right now."
"Wait, Frisk too?"
"Umm yea..."

He doesn't say anything, just yawns. "I thin-n-nk it's time dor bed. Papy usually gets cranky without... nevermind." I look away and hear Sans walking upstairs.

"You can have Frisks room dove. I'm sure she won't mind." G says while going upstairs. I nod and follow.
_________________________________________

So next chapter I'm gonna be putting the new name of stick in the book. Also I just realized this is Chapter 17... daym. I don't know how many chapters there are left but I have a few ideas so hopefully not too little :3