Kuudere Male Reader X Nerd, Shy Rin Part 1

[You're like 15 in this and Rin is kinda smaller and not so muscly. He's also really shy, cuz it's cute]

[I'm so sorry I have to make a part two for this too, I just thought about this story but I didn't want it to end with a quickie in the closet or some shit like that]

Your POV

"Hey, you remember that kid we saw yesterday? The one who broke his glasses?", one of my friends ask. [Pfft, what friends?]

I nod and he points past my head. I look behind me and see the red haired nerd, who's in my class. He was looking at me. He blushes a little and then looks away from me. I turn around to look at my friends again.

"Do you guys think he likes me?", I ask.

My friend, Sasha, jumps up from her seat slamming her hands on the table.

"Yaoi!", she yells, blushing a little.

"Sasha, calm down, it's not yaoi yet.", I say.

She blushes more and sits down quietly.

"He totally likes you though.", my friend, Erin says quietly.

I nod and rest my chin on my hand. I gaze out of the window. He is kinda cute, okay, he's really cute. But what if he only likes me because of my appearance. Does that even matter? I sigh and stand up from my seat before walking towards the kid. He hides behind the corner, trying to hide from me. I keep walking towards the corner, until my friends, Sasha and Erin run past me, leaving a trail of smoke behind. They run behind the corner and I hear a loud scream, probably from the boy. I sigh and walk around the corner to see Sasha and Erin holding the kid by his hands.

"You totally like [L/N], right??", Sasha asks.

The boy blushes and Erin squeals.

"You totally do!", she squeals.

The boy looks down.

"Let the poor kid go, you're gonna mentally scar him for life.", I say and all three of them look up at me.

"Sorry..", Erin mutters before they both let go of the kid.

I walk in front of the kid and bend down a little.

"You okay? Did they hurt you?", I ask, knowing that Sasha and Erin can be a little too rough when excited.

He blushes and looks away.

"I-I'm fine.", he says before trying to walk away.

I grab his arm and he squeaks.

"Go away.", I say, glaring at Sasha and Erin.

They nod before walking back to our seats in the cafeteria. I turn to look at the kid. I pull him back and pin him to the wall, causing him to blush brightly.

"You were staring at me, weren't you?", I ask.

He stares at me shocked, like he's in some sort of trance. I raise an eyebrow and take a step closer to him. He snaps out of it and I lean closer to his face.

"Do you like me?", I ask.

His eyes widen.

"You're blushing a lot and you were staring at me. You must like me.", I say.

He stays in place, not saying anything. Then suddenly he hugs me, wrapping his arms around my torso. My eyes widen slightly.

"I-I do l-like you.", he says quietly, his voice a little muffled by my chest.

"What way do you like me?", I ask.

"I-I..", he starts.

"You wanna be my boyfriend?", I ask.

He tenses up and nods.

"I guess we're dating now then.", I say and kiss his head.

He squeals quietly and I wrap my arms around his waist.