Teen Male Reader X Ikuya

[YOU KNOW FUCKING EHAT DUDE, I FUCKING SCREAMED EVERY FUCKING FIVE SECONDS WHEN I WATCHED THIS MOIVE AND I GOT EMOTIONAL ADN EVERYONE' SJUST TOO BEAITUYFIL AND IM GONNA HAVE A GAY ORGY WITH ALL OF THEM FUVCK EEBRYON]

Your POV

As we arrive at Haru-San's house carrying food for him, since he fainted from low blood sugar. He opens the door and we walk inside after greeting him.

"Here! This is for you! I'm coming in!", Asahi-San says happily kicking his shoes off.

"We're coming in.", Makoto-San, Ikuya-San and I say walking in his house.

"I'm going to borrow your kitchen.", Ikuya-San says walking taking his shoes off.

"Hey! Why?", Haru asks.

IKuya-San turns around.

"Well, the reason you fainted was because you neglected your health.", he says.

Then he smiles a little. Dammit, he's cute.

"To keep you from being so much trouble again, and to make sure you eat and make a full recovery... We're going to be staying here for a while.", he says.

"Huh?", Haru says in disbelief.

Asahi-San pops his head through the things in front of the entrance of the kitchen.

"It seems that your mother is going to come back in 3 days. So until then.. Well, just give in.", he says.

"Haru, don't worry.", Makoto-San says stepping in the house. We got the OK from your mother, and all of ours.", he says,

"Expect mine..", I mutter taking off my shoes.

I'm an orphan so I live alone, obviously. Since middle school students TOTALLY live alone.

"You wait in the living room, Haru.", Makoto says stepping in the kitchen.

I place my hand on Haru-San's shoulder.

"I'll make sure they don't burn down the house, Haru-San.", I say.

I walk in the kitchen and sweatdrop.

"Hey, what is this? Why are you cutting them before removing the skin, Baka Asahi?", Ikuya-San says, arguing with Asahi-San.

They're already fighting..? Really?

"What about you and these weird shapes? They're awful.", Asahi-San says.

It looks like a heart. How cute.

"Wah! It's boiling over! Wah! It's hot!", Makoto yelps removing the lid from the pot.

I sigh and push them all away from the kitchen.

"I'll make food, you people wait in the living room.", I say and step back in the kitchen.

I have to make food for myself everyday and since I don't have anything else to do, I practiced many dishes and shit. So I'm pretty good at cooking alone.

"But, [M/N]! We can help you!", Asahi-San says.

"No, you can't, it'll be easier and faster if I do it. Alone.", I say and start making my favourite food, [F/F]

~> Time Skip Brought To You By Cold Creek Manor <~

After I made the food, I gathered it at the table and we all sat down. I sat down next to Ikuya-San.

"Wow! [M/M]! I didn't know you could make all this food alone!", Asahi-San says, his eyes lighting up at the sight of food.

"Yeah.", I say, taking a piece of meat I made.

"Itadakimasu!", Asahi-San says before eating my food.

"Itadakimasu.", Makoto-San and Ikuya-San say before taking some food on his plate.

"..Itadakimasu~..", I say quietly and eat a piece.

Everyone expect Haru, who's still looking at the food a little weirdly, chews a little before their eyes widen.

"This is deliCIOUS!", Asahi-San practically screams before literally throwing food in his mouth.

"You really can cook, [M/N]-San!", Makoto-San says, smiling like he always does.

"..Thanks..", I say, looking down at the table.

I'm not that used to compliments... I don't know what to dooo..

"Wow, I wasn't expecting this to be so good.", Ikuya-San says.

I smile slightly and all of their eyes widen and they blush a little, expect Haru of course. He still looked a bit shocked though. I raise an eyebrow.

"You sHOULD SMILE MORE, [M/N]! YOU LOOKED REALLY CUTE!", Asahi-San practically yells, jumping over the table to hold my hands in front of my chest.

I looked at him confused and he's pulled back away from my by Ikuya-San.

"S-Shut up about him. He wasn't that cute..", he says.

Haha, I knew iiit..

"What are you talking about?? HE LOOKED REALLY SUPER GOOD!", Asahi-San yells.

Ikuya-San clicks his tongue and looks away, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I-I guess he did look kind of cute..", he says quietly.

Well, I wasn't expecting that. How cute, he's blushing..

<~Time Skip Brought To You By Panic! At The Disco~>

Soon after we ate, we went to bed and after Asahi-San and Ikuya-San argued some more, Haru and Makoto told them about their old team and shit I wasn't really listening that much, Ikuya-San is way too cute, so I was staring at him. I can't fall asleep. Suddenly a thunder strikes and I hear a muffled shriek. It was Ikuya-San. I sit up on the futon and look towards Ikuya-San's futon. He's shivering under the covers, I can also hear small sniffles coming from him. I quickly crawl to him and pull him out from under the covers, I place my hands next to his head, practically pinning him to the bed.

"Are you okay, Ikuya-San?", I ask, really worried and sort of shocked.

His eyes widen and the small tears he had in his eyes fall down his cheek. My eyes widen and the thunder strikes again. He jumps up, wrapping his arms around my neck. I fall on top of him and blush a little. He's so closee... What do I doooo...?

"A-Are you okay, Ikuya-San?", I ask.

He shakes his head and I lay on my side, with him still hiding his face on my neck, crying.

"It's okay..", I say, wrapping my arms around him, pulling him closer.

"I can sleep with you tonight if you want to.", I say. [wE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT ME- *slapped* *by me* *yes, I slap myself* *irl too* *haha*] [But like I always do this, I yell 'WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS' when I'm watching something and I hear something that's perverted to me]

He nods and continues to cry. I look around, not knowing what to do to make him feel better. Then all we can hear is rain.. This 'storm' really went by fast.. Good..

"Hey, Ikuya-San? Are you okay?", I ask quietly.

He doesn't respond though. I pull him away from my neck and see him sleeping. I smile and pull him against my chest. I kiss his forehead.

"Goodnight, Ikuya-San."

= = = = = = = = = = =

ILL MAKE A PART TWO CALM DOWN