Male Reader X Nerd Rin [Lime]

[!This is not the second part of the previous story!]

[I repEAT, THIS IS NOT THE SECOND PART OF THE PREVIOUS STORY]

Rin's POV

Shit, I'm screwed. Sensei! Stop talking about those things!

"And this is the prostate. If a man haves sex with a man, usually the top, the one who fucks the other one, hits the prostate with his dick.", Sensei says, causing most of the students to blush, including me.

"If the prostate is hit, it's extremely pleasurable and it usually causes them to cum right away. That doesn't mean you have to stop having sex, because you can cum more than one time, of course.", Sensei says.

I can feel my pants tighten around my crotch, Sensei's really turning me on.

"This is the foreskin. Not many people know this, but if you aren't circumcised, you feel a little more sexual pleasure.", Sensei says.

"Are you gay, [L/N]-Sensei?", some girl asks him.

Sensei chuckles, causing a few students to let out a pleasured sigh.

"Yes indeed, I am gay.", Sensei says.

I blush more and look down. I might have a chance.

"Moving on. This is-", Sensei starts, but I raise my hand.

"Yes, Rin?", he says.

"I-I need to use the toilet, Sensei.", I say.

He chuckles.

"Okay, go on.", he says.

I jump up from my seat and speed walk out of the class, trying to hide the growing boner in my pants.

Your POV

I chuckle.

"Okay, go on.", I say.

Rin jumps up from his seat, speed walking towards the bathroom. I can't help, but notice that he has a slight problem in his pants. I chuckle as he closes the door.

"I wonder if he's okay? He was pretty red after all. I wonder if he has a fever or something.", I mutter out loud.

The bell rings and I clap my hands together.

"Class is over! We will continue lesson next time.", I say, walking out of the class.

I walk towards the boys bathroom and open the door. I can immediately hear small grunts and moan.

"Ah~ S-Sensei~", Rin moans.

I smirk. I knew it. I walk to the stall I can hear the sounds coming from and open the stall. Rin shrieks and tries to cover his private parts.

"S-S-Sensei!", he shrieks.

I chuckle.

"Did Rin get a little excited about the lesson?", I ask, teasingly.

He looks at me, blushing brightly as his glasses slip down slightly. I chuckle and lift his glasses back up then close the stall door.

"W-What are you doing, Sensei?", he asks.

"I though that you may like me.", I say.

"Is it true? Do you like me?", I ask.

His eyes widen and he nods slowly, looking down. I chuckle and hook my finger under his chin, lifting his head.

"I like you too.", I say, connecting our lips.

He squeaks and I place my hand on his waist. He kisses me back and pull down his underwear completely. He squeaks and I smirk against his lips. I grab the base of his dick and stroke it. He moans against my mouth. I pull away from the kiss.

"Maybe you'd like a private lesson from me?", I ask.

He nods violently causing me to laugh.

"You're getting way too excited, Rin.", I say.

He looks down.

"It's cute though.", I say.

He looks up shyly, smiling. I smile and kiss him again. I lift his hips higher and pull away from the kiss, teasing him. I lift my hand to my mouth and cover my fingers in my saliva. He blushes harder and looks away, embarrassed. I chuckle and take the fingers out of my mouth. I slip my finger in his ass causing him to squeak and hold the front of my shirt. I chuckle and lean close to his ear.

"Before real penetration, you have to get loosened up a little so it won't hurt.", I say.

He nods as I wiggle my finger around in him. I kiss his neck, slipping in a second finger. His grip on my shirt tightens as I make the scissoring motion with my fingers, causing him to moan, arching his back. I make love marks on his neck, gripping the base of his member again with my other hand. He gasps.

"Ah~ Sensei~", he moans, pushing me away from his neck.

He wraps his arms around my neck, pulling me down again to kiss me. I kiss him back, slipping my tongue in his mouth. As we kiss passionately, I slip a third finger inside him. He arches his back, gasping loudly. I chuckle.

"Ah, this must be your prostate.", I whisper in his ear.

"Ngh~ Sensei~!", he moans.

I chuckle and peck his lips.

"How does it feel?", I ask, pressing my fingers against his sweet spot.

"Ah~ I-It feels~ Ngh~ g-good~!", he moans, closing his eyes.

I chuckle and lick his neck before I roughly press on his sweet spot, causing him to cum.

"Sensei~!", he moans loudly, cumming.

The cum gets on his shirt and I pull my fingers out of him. I take a piece of toilet paper and wipe it off of his shirt.

"Sensei~", Rin whines.

I look up at him and smile.

"Come to my house after school.", I say.

I open the stall door as he puts on his clothes. I turn around and wink.

"There'll be more 'lessons'.", I say.