A Rising Sun.

"Hey Sasuke..." Naruto whispered in the dark of the room. Sasuke was in the bunk below him and Sakura took the lower bunk of the other bed on the other side of the room. It was the fourth night if their week at Ryota's and so far it had been amazing. The redhead made home cooked meals every night, letting them all help sometimes. They had to be in bed by ten but that always gave them plenty of time to hang out, study, train or whatever since they ate at seven.

          "What dobe?" Grinning, Naruto hung his head over the edge to look down at his teammate.

          "Do you think Sakura is awake? I have something important to talk to you guys about." He whispered shouted, his usual grin in place as he held onto his sleeping hat.

          "I'm awake. I couldn't sleep with your loudmouth talking." Came across from the room in a soft tone. Soon Sakura joined Sauke on his bed, her long hair in a messy braid. Naruto moved and climbed down the ladder before sitting between them.

"So what's up dobe?" Naruto frowned, not bothered by the name any more but what he wanted to talk about.

"So I was in the kitchen the other day cause I was looking for snacks and stuff, right? And I found this calendar, with marks all over it. It was Ryota's birthday last week!"

Sakura paused, eyebrows furrowing,"Didn't he celebrate it?"

"I don't think so, his teammate is in a long mission out of the village so he's been kind of alone." Naruto mumbled, glancing at Sasuke for the raven's input.

"We should do something for him. Kakashi-sensei and him are busy preparing for the dobe's birthday so we should be able to." Sasuke suggested after a few beats.

Naruto grinned, looking to Sakura who had also brightened at the idea,"That's a perfect idea! We shouldn't invite a lot of people though, cause I don't think Ryota is good with crowds."

"You're right. We should get Kakashi-Sensei in on it. Maybe he can take Ryota out while we decorate the apartment and such." The female member offered.

"Great! So here's the plan...." Naruto began, leaning closer to his teammate's.

That night Team 7 would truly come together as comrades for the first of many times.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Good day Kazekage-Sama, you called?" Asuka asked, having been summoned to the Kage's office without her teammate's.

"Yes... I have heard little rumors about Konoha having a jinjuriki of there own. Now I do not plan on giving out the information or doing anything with it but.... My youngest son is a jinjuriki himself but it seems his seal is not stable. I also know Jiraiya the seal master is from Konoha..."

Asuka took this chance to finish his train of thought,"And you were wondering if Jiryra could stabilize him." She finished, receiving a curt nod.

"Yes. If so, that would definitely secure the alliance between our villages." Asuka paused, weighing her choices before speaking.

"Unfortunately Jiraiya is out of the village but... I know someone who has dealt with jinjuriki first hand and is extremely skilled with seals. He'd be more than happy to take a look at your son's seal."

"Oh? Is he available?" Asuka nodded, knowing Ryota wouldn't like the idea of revealing his skills so early on but he'd be more than happy to help out Garaa.