Chapter 1 - Flamepaw's Punishment

Flamepaw snapped the squirrel in its neck. He heard a quick scream and then the squirrel lay limp. He had caught three of the five squirrel he needed to catch. Why? Oh yes, it was because of annoying old Waterpaw.

"She is dead to me." Flamepaw mumbled.

Flamepaw tried to stop thinking about it, but it came back too his head and it angered him. Flamepaw also remembered what kind of pain and power he feels when he is mad, so he tried to resist it. Finally Flamepaw let go and let the anger come to him as he thought about what had happened.

Flamepaw watched the medicine den. Waterpaw was mixing herbs knowing Flamepaw was there, but ignoring him. Flamepaw decided it was best to talk to Waterpaw. Ever since Waterpaw became a medicine cat, Flamepaw avoided Waterpaw. Waterpaw was still mad at him for judging her of becoming a medicine cat. As soon as the conversation was over, Flamepaw regretted everything he said. He realized that he had pushed the line and it was Waterpaw's desire to become a medicine cat. He thought since Waterpaw was becoming a medicine cat she would not receive any sort of omens and prophecies that Flamepaw received. Flamepaw tried his hardest to make it that Waterpaw was apart of the prophecy too, but the Starclan cats didn't seem to care for her. He started walking over to the medicine den slowly. Hesitation came up, but he pushed it away and forced himself to talk with Waterpaw.

"H-He-Hello, Waterpaw."

Waterpaw didn't even look up and carried on mixing herbs. Flamepaw knew she could hear him, so he kept going.

"Look. I just wanted to apologize for what I said. In the end of the day, we are siblings and you know that. I still care about you Waterpaw. I do. And I hope that you do too."

Waterpaw still looked down but her pace started to become slower.

"Can we just call a truce? Become friends again? No. Become siblings again?" Flamepaw let out a warm smile.

Waterpaw stopped and looked up. Her expression still was a little moody.

"You hurt my feelings Flamepaw. What you say to everyone about what happened is a lie. You attacked me."

"IT'S ONLY BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU!"

"RIGHT SO YOU ATTACK ME, INSULT ME, AND MAKE FUN OF ME. THAT'S YOUR WAY OF CARING?" Waterpaw let out a deep growl.

"I have a prophecy. Flamepaw took a deep breathe. It has something to do with me. Why do you think I know about all this rouge stuff? There is a prophecy about me. That's why. I wanted to let Starclan make you be apart of that prophecy, but when you became a medicine cat I knew you couldn't become part of the prophecy." Flamepaw answered.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say." Waterpaw's face lit up in red. Her fur felt hot.

Flamepaw took a step backward and was shocked to see Waterpaw this mad.

"So you think I am just a little runt who is a medicine cat? You think I don't have a prophecy right now? You think Starclan cats don't appreciate medicine cats? Well you little furball, last time I checked warriors can't communicate with Starclan every moon." Waterpaw hotly replied.

Waterpaw's face was an inch away from Flamepaw's her breathe blew hotly on Flamepaw's nose. Flamepaw gasped. He didn't expect Waterpaw to already have a prophecy.

"Fine then! Go! I just wanted to become friends again! I thought we would share everything we did. Every prophecy we get. Do you not remember what we agreed on as kits?" Flamepaw asked

Flamepaw was desperately trying to hold back his tears.

"We are dead Flamepaw. We are no long siblings. You go your way. I go my way. That's how it is. Fire and Water." Waterpaw angrily replied

Flamepaw felt hot all throughout his body. Every single instinct wanted to slap Waterpaw. His sadness was replaced with Fury

Just when Flamepaw was about to turn back, Waterpaw mocked, "You are worthless Flamepaw."

Every single muscle flexed and Flamepaw felt a roar of anger and power soar through him. Flamepaw felt like he had the strength of all Starclan cats in him. He launched at Waterpaw and gave him a hard cuff around the neck. It did its damage, as Waterpaw let out a sudden cry of pain and was launched backwards. Waterpaw tried to fight back, but Flamepaw easily gained on him. Flamepaw rolled over him and made sure he couldn't get up. Waterpaw started to cough, from not being able to breathe. Just when Waterpaw felt like she was going to explode, Flamepaw jumped off of her. Even with claws sheathed, Waterpaw had a scar on her cheek. Fury still galloped at Flamepaw. He suddenly slashed the herbs that were stocked up and organized. Flamepaw made sure he wasn't destroying all the herbs, but just the ones Waterpaw was working on.

"NO! FLAMEPAW STOP IT PLEASE!" Waterpaw desperately cried.

Suddenly, Flamepaw felt miserable. His anger trailed off, and his power wore off. He felt very tired. Flamepaw collapsed to the ground.

What's happening to me? What is going on? Flamepaw thought. Flamepaw barely managed to get up.

Flamepaw finally looked at Waterpaw with a look of triumph. As he headed out he spotted Redstar looking straight at him.

"Flamepaw." Redstar started.

Flamepaw gulped.

"You, destroyed your sister. All of her hard work." Redstar sounded more shocked then mad.

"Flamepaw. Leave. And don't come back until you learn a lesson. Not only that, don't come back until you have caught five pieces of squirrel. You are dishonest, crazy, and you broke the warrior code. " Redstar said.

Flamepaw's heart shattered. He looked back toward Waterpaw. He didn't even realize what he was doing. Worst of all, his own father, who he loved was saying Flamepaw was a disgrace. He could see Redstar himself, was sad about this. All the cats gathered around watching Flamepaw as he made himself towards the entrance.

"Get out of here!" One called.

"No one wants you! You beat up your own sister!" Another called.

Flamepaw had lost everything today. His pride. His family. His Home.

After Flamepaw had caught the five squirrel, he decided he will probably not go to the clan once more, so he decided to eat. He had found a nice area for the night in neutral territory for the clans. He had traveled all the way near Lightningclan's territory and decided this was going to become his shelter. Already, he had seen plenty of rogues who were not friendly having Flamepaw around. He knew he had to train himself to fight and defend.

Suddenly, he saw a kittypet walk up to him. "Hey, I haven't seen you around. Looking pretty thin o'l Warrior."

The kittypet was a fat black colored tom with some patches of white near his throat. He seemed lazy but powerful.

"You get kicked out of your o'l band things, or whatever y'all call it?" The kittypet mocked.

Flamepaw could see the kittypet was trying to anger him, and it was working.

"Hehehaha- You worthless little kit, you probably needed your mommy to feed ya. That's probably why you got kicked out, ain't it? The kittypet at this point was amusing himself.

Flamepaw tried to stay calm. He closed his eyes. Then when the kittypet mentioned his mother, his eyes slid open, every muscle in his body flexed. He felt energy soar through him. Rage engulfed him. He again felt like he had the strength of every Starclan cat there was. His claws unsheathed. The kittypet quickly stopped laughing. The amusement in his eyes faded to be replaced with fear. Flamepaw leaped on him his claws this time, unsheathed. He dug deep in his belly and with sharp claw he tugged. The kittypet let out a huge moan. He was already dead, but more power soared through Flamepaw. He bit hard down until blood leaked out. The kittypet fell to the floor

his eyes dazed. Flamepaw felt triumph in himself. Then, Suddenly, every muscle in his body weakened. Flamepaw felt pain absorb him. He moaned then fell to the floor. He could faintly see a old beautiful She Cat approach him.

He heard a faint voice from the rouge, "Well, Flamepaw. Nice job. Though the last time I checked, killing cats and going around like a maniac wasn't in the code." Flamepaw dazed off.