chapter 4- what just happen ?

Issac point of view
< what he wore on the side>

* 7:00 am alarm woke me up >

ugh man do i hate waking up early but Derek said that a his niece Stacy will be starting school today . i hope she is not like Derek mean but nice and sweet . all we know now is that she is peter daughter , and let me tell you Scott was mad. All I can say if she I hot then it is another story but another werewolf that is a girl Erica will not like this at all . Anyway as me and Scott and stiles got to school we saw a girl got off her motorcycle let me tell you she look b-a-d as everyone got quite as she took of her helmet she look beautiful black girl then i saw the twins walking Up to her I knew they Was her new target then all of smell the air and then me and Scott smell only one thing werewolf and then we walk up to her and we decided to be nice . As we told her are name she told us her with was Stacy hale . Dam a hot girl like that is related to Derek dam I can date her now . But when we both look into each other eyes I felt a connection with her . I don't know what is going on but me an the guys got to find.
*lunchtime*
We'll me and Stacy are assigned partners in every class except gym . She really good at basketball I think she look hot in her shorts and so did the other guys .ugh man I am so sprung ,anyway as the door open i saw Stacy came in the lunchroom everyone in the lunchroom when silent what the hell just happen it look like Stacy the new girl run this school and Lydia got some computation. 

author note 

the song for this chapter in tempted to touch by repee and the outfit of what Isaac wore to school when he meet Stacy so does Lydia got some computation with her