Chapter 23 - pass days

Issac point of view

I was losing my Stacy I was not going to give up on my love . She is different she understand me and she like me for me before but now she know nothing about me I guess trying to save her was a bad idea because they was going to wipe her memory away anyway . Ugh I can not give up on her . If it the last thing I do is get her love back . I don't want Alison she is to bitchy and bossy , and she is not like Stacy before who love me and she does not know who I am . She even does not want to be friends with Alison because she think that she I mean and she not really friendly . I mean sometime she is mean and bossy but she is trying to save Stacy I mean like there is something after Stacy and Scott and Kira and I think I know who it is . It is stiles I mean come on he has not been at school he been missing and since Stacy don't know nothing about anyone expect for Kira and Derek and her dad . She even falling asleep in class and start yelling in her sleep about her mother .

I don't know what happen but I got to tell Derek about what been happen. I mean I can't stop telling myself that Stacy is ok because she is not and I know she is not.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Authors point of view

I am so sorry guys

It been crazy

Me begin class president and now me having more homework then ever

Anyway did you guys see teen wolf

What did you think?

Who is your favorite character in the tv show ?

Mine is peter and Scott an Kira

Another chapter

17 reads and 4 comments