Chapter 5 -she run the school ? yea right

Lydia point of view
< her outfit on the side >
< song for this chapter >

well the new girl thinks she can run the school well there another thing coming Stacy or what ever her name is she thinks that she has a awesome car and she has the swag and she has an amazing badly and my boyfriend Jackson is such a dick and i want to kill him for looking at her but i cant because i would too. i thought all black girls don't have the body well i never saw a black girl i saw them in movies but when i saw Stacy she got the body everyone want and i will kill for the body and don't get me wrong with her eyes is amazing she looking happy to go school and she had amazing curly hair and she has a smile that you kill for and it make you smile inside and she has amazing dimples , whoever her parents was they gave birth to an angel .

you really think i would saw that then you are dumb hell no she trying to take my spot she already took the twins from me and now my friend Scott and stiles I love watching that nerd just follow me and now he play lacrosse thinking I will fall in love with him but I did not I fell in love with Jackson . Then she took Isaac , Isaac like me but at the time I was dating Jackson so I did not wanted to fell like an in UN -faithful girlfriend .
I need a plan to get rid of Stacy even better make sure that Stacy knows that I run this school and own everyone .
What is so great about Stacy anyway ?

author point
thanks for reading
what will happen to Stacy
is Lydia jealous 
keep going 
+15 readsto keep going