Believe

Show that you trust God.

How?

Be obedient. 

"Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness. " Gen 15:6

Prove your faith when one of the things above come into play; know and say aloud (it helps) that you trust God 100%. Read these points aloud so you can help yourself grow in your faith in God. Let Jesus take the wheel (no singing required!)

In order to let Him "take the wheel" you have to surrender everything to Him, trusting that He will take care of it. Hand over what ever is bothering you, and don't touch it!! Don't interfere! Let God do what God does! He is perfect after all, and has everything in His hands, so there is no real reason to try to fix things or fight yourself. Let God do the talking or walking or fighting or fixing or whatever it is! God can handle it all!

What happens when we do take things into our own hands? Well, in Genesis 16, Abram and Sarai were promised by God that they would have a child, even in there old age. Abram believed God would give him a son, but he thought he would try to make that happen himself, instead of waiting for God to move and work. As it was the custom in those days, Abram layed with his wife's maidservant, Hagar, because Sarai couldn't have kids (just yet). So when Hagar gave birth to a boy, he was the product of human effort, but not the Spirit. The boy Ishmael was not the boy God promised Abram. So he could not inherit the land God promised for Abram's descendants. This is an example of how we can not achieve God's purpose and will unless we do things His way and let Him do the work instead of our own way. We can do things God's way by the power of the Holy Spirit and prayer.