End-of-Term exam

Helen's P.O.V

Koro-sensei was teaching us for the End-of-Term exam which is the reason why I skipped class. What I'm doing right now? Just beating the hell out of a drunk pervert that tried to touch a 6th grader, it's normal.

After he colapsed I turn around to the girl "Are you okay?" I ask and she nodded, I give her warm smile. "Now go, the alley is no place for a darling like you." I said and she get of the alley with a little cat in her arms. She must have been here for the cat, other than that there's nothing for a 6th grader in a dark alley like this. Well, there's some 6th graders that have committed crime but that girl was genuinely scared so she can't be one of them... maybe.

A few hours after that was time for lunch so I decided to eat in a small cafe, ordered a cup of coffee and a slice of cheesecake. I kept on looking at my book. I was a little bored until a certain gingerhead came up to me and greeted me.

"Hey, White."

"Hi, don't you have a class or something? "I rudely say, didn't look at him because I already know who he is. He didn't say anything more so I decided to talk. I sigh. "What do you want? I don't have nothing of use to you." I said with clear anger in my voice.

He adjust his necktie "That's not true. You have the information about class E's secret. And that is something of use to me." He said, proudly.

"And what makes you think I'll tell you?" I ask him, one of my eyebrows raise but he coudn't see it. He was about to say something when someone scream my name from a few meters away from us, we turn around to see Kayano running towards us. Wait, Kayano? Shouldn't she be at school? And even Nagisa is here, along with Karma! What is going on?

"Helen why weren't yo-" she stopped when she saw him. Karma and Nagisa stopped too. Nagisa and Kayano stay silent, giving him a glare while Karma growls. "What do you want with Helen-chan, Asano?" Kayano asked and Asano just walk away like nothing happened.

Once he was gone I decided to explain everything to them excluding my past with Asano. "So he was trying to make you tell him about... our secret?" Nagisa says, confused.

"What secret do we have?" kayano asked, making me and Karma mentally face palmed.

"Oh, I don't know. It's not like our teacher is a top secret super being that destroys 70 percent of the moon." I said sarcastically, Nagisa and Kayano blushed a little from being embarrassed. The four of us chat for some more about the lesson they had today and the exam.

--TIMESKIP to the next day--

Nagisa's P.O.V

I looked at Helen from my desk. She's pretty far considering the fact that she sits beside Ritsu. Helen already know about the bet from koro-sensei, so I don't have to worry about telling her but now I'm worried about her grades. She didn't come yesterday so she missed a lot.

--TIMESKIP to the end of the exam--

Helen's P.O.V

I didn't have a single problem with the test but luckily manage to hold back from taking away the top spots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I write this at 11p.m
I finished it in 12p.m
Published in the next morning

I hope this is a good chapter.
Honestly I'm so worried  ;-;