A Trap

Helen's P.O.V

Koro-sensei manage to took off the culprit's mask. But the man behind it, was the person that even I did not expect. It was Karasuma's subordinate, Tsuruta.

I hear the sound of something beeping before Koro-sensei was trapped in a cage of sheets. Tsuruta got out of the trap just as Shiro come out of his hiding spot, wherever that is.

He started explaining his plan to us by answering the question that probably lingers most on everybody's mind.

"He had a debt for his country so I borrow Karasuma-sensei's subordinate. I had him lure you into this cage of anti-sensei sheets." He said. That last part wasn't exactly needed, because, everyone noticed. "It's the method your students use on the Southern Isle. Before hitting you, we surround you." He added. I see, so he got this idea from what happened there.

Somebody jumped into the cage and a few moments later we hear a familliar voice coming from the cage. "Now, Koro-sensei. Shall we begin the final death match?" He said.

We could hear Koro-sensei's voice, he's dodging the attacks almost desperately. Just what exactly is going on in there? And besides, the sheet was being rapidly attacked, probably from Itona's attacks. Well, at least Koro-sensei isn't dead. Yet.

"First, change the field dramatically then attack." Shiro said. So basically, he used the fact that it's easier to enclose than to hit and took the liberty of using our strategy, that's amazing. But you got this idea from our strategy? Seriously? We are assassins, yes, but we're also just high school students, you know.

Suddenly Terasaka came out of the bushes. I thought he was gonna ask something important but... "Shi... Shiro!! Was this all your doing?!!" He ask. What? He's asking about that? It's not that it's not important, it's just, isn't it obvious?

"That's right." Shiro just answers calmly before continuing. "The multiple underwear thefts in town, and planting the underwear and other items around Koro-sensei was my doing."

Well, I guess we can't blame Tsuruta, shiro just needed a substitute for the role of underwear thief. "... Sorry. It was orders from somebody higher up from Karasuma-san. I didn't want to do it, but I couldn't refuse." He said. Now that I think of it, his face is a little paler than when I first met him. Fear, maybe. But wait, is he saying the goverment's higher ups are on Shiro's side? Well, this is bad.

But, that means we've been fooled about the false idol's training camp, and even worse, I'm also fooled. But, maybe it'll make me feel better if I thought of the fact that Koro-sensei was also fooled- Wait, no, my teacher is worse than me, he's a fool that just jumps in, even when it's somewhat suspicious.

I feel worse. All this time, my target, have outsmarted me. And he's just a fool!

I mean, seriously Shiro, you always come up with this shady plan.

There was an almost blinding light shot inside of the trap. A moment after it, came an explosion, destroying the sheet cage. The windows in the building was shattered and because of the impact from the explosion Itona was thrown backward.

I guess Koro-sensei decided to use that new trick everyone was talking about. Koro-sensei catches Itona when he was falling and put him down on the ground.

"There you have it Shiro-san. This kind of surprise attack wont work on me anymore." He said. "Leave him with class E and quietly step away. Also, please spread the correct information that I am not the underwear thief."

"And my chest is actually a B, B!!" Ayano screamed.

"It... It hurts. My head hurts. My brain's gonna tear open." Itona clutched his head, surprising me. But shiro only stared at his throbing tentacles.

"I guess the tentacles have begun to eat away at your mind from the shock your constant losses." He said. " So this is this child's limit. It seems he can't even carry out my strategies of this level." He continued, still standing in the same spot, staring at him.

"Itona, maintaining your tentacles in sound health for one month requires the energy of three thermal power plants. If you can't produce better results, the organization will stop paying." He said. "It's not that I don't have feelings for you. But, in order to made use of the next model. I have to give up on you at some point. This is goodbye, Itona. Your on your own now." He said, turning around and walking away.

Itona was panting, still in pain. "How dare he call himself a guardian." I mumbled, clutching my fist. I was angry, too angry to realize that one of Itona's tentacles was aiming at me. Koro-sensei protected me and Itona suddenly ran away, screaming in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feels like I put too much of Helen's judgement in this chapter. So I'm sorry if you don't like it.

BTW, sorry I haven't updated in a long time, but I won't blame it on anything, I just had a writer's block is all.