Phone store cases and others

Helen's P.O.V

Tsuruta goes home after gaining a disfiguring bump from Karasuma. While in the class, everybody is practically begging for Koro-sensei's forgiveness. Speaking of Koro-sensei, right now his mouth is super pouty, but even tough it looks like he's going to bring up every little thing, he's actually more worried about Itona, who disappeared.

Tentacle cells are too dangerous to be used by or planted into humans. Without compatibility treatment every single day, it will cause intense pain as a hellish rejection response while the tentacles eat away at his mind. Which a normal person would die of madness in about three days.

I wish I could help him. Sadly, nobody really know where he is, not even I know.

Suddenly, Ritsu showed us the news, it was about the cellphone shop attacking case. There has been occurrences on repeated destroying of cellphone shops in the city of Kunugigaoka. Well, at least, now we know what Itona is doing and the fact that all the cellphone stores that has been destroyed is still in the perimeter of Kunugigaoka city means he's also still in the perimeter of it.

"... Why only cellphone shops?" Fuwa asked. 

"It's not surprising, considering his history." I subconsciously answered.

"Eh?" They all asked, looking at me, confused and a bit shocked.

"Nothing." I said, clearly uncomfortable with their stare.

I know why he does it, but I can't tell them, I don't know if he will be comfortable with them knowing about it. It is quite a touchy subject and most people will definitely  consider it private.

"Well, as his homeroom teacher, I will take responsibility and stop him, I must find him and protect him." Koro-sensei said.

While everyone is questioning him I just stayed silent. Although I think it's better to leave him alone, we need to get to him fast. Because after the destruction Itona made, it's clear that Shiro's going to take him back, by force that is.

"That's right you are his homeroom teacher. And besides no matter what, you will not let go of your student. Isn't that right Koro-sensei?" I asked and Koro-sensei just opened a window before answering.

"Yes, that is correct."

That afternoon another phone shop was attacked, just as I thought. Itona was there, he was panting, he look tired like he hadn't slept in days, but with the severe pain his tentacles are causing, how can he?

Even in this state, he still wants to fight, the tentacles are causing him to  think of one thing only, they're causing him to only think about winning, which is not healthy, no, it will never be.

Now, I also don't mind if they fight but considering the fact that they're both bodies national secret, they're going to have to do it in a vacant area somewhere. So I suggest just that to Koro-sensei. "And when that's done, we will have barbeque in that vacant area, while we all study a way to kill Koro-sensei." Koro-sensei said.

I just stayed silent because I know that won't happen, not with Itona's tentacles causing that much pain. But I also know that he's persistent, once he becomes your home room teacher, he'll go to the ends of hell to teach you and of course, it's a teacher's instinct to wish to teach student.

Suddenly a smoke bomb filled with anti-sensei powder was thrown inside the store, luckily I manage to caught the smell so got out of the store just in time or else my skin would have been burned. Shiro was driving a truck with three people in the back of it, all wearing uniforms made of anti-sensei fiber along with a net-gun, which he then use to catch Itona.

"You're coming after us, right? Mr. Homeroom teacher." He said before tooling off, dragging Itona, who's still trapped in the net, with him.

"IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?!" Koro-sensei asked. When he knows everyone is okay he goes to help Itona. He was worried about us and his evasion reaction was slow. That white bastard is using us like chess pieces that he can play with. Well, I'm not letting you slide away with what you've done, not this time. Because with your bottomless strategy, I, no, we are out of patience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi

I don't think I'm going to update for while. I'm SO sorry.