Family Vacation

Helen's P.O.V

"Can I not go?" My statement shocked everyone even koro-sensei. Once he regain his composure he laughed.

"Nurufufufu~ Sure Helen-chan. But you'll miss the biggest chance of assassinating me, are you sure? " He asked. And I answered.

"Yes."

--TIMESKIP to the 5th day of summer vacation--

Well, summer is my time to relax and enjoy things. I don't care if the earth is going to blows up as long as I can have a good time with my darlings. Which include Mittens, my white 36 caliber gun and Maya, my daugther. She's adopted of course.

▲A

A.N: That's Maya and the doll is Mr.Rubby.

"Mom." Maya say cutely, looking up from her food.

"Yes, dear?" I answered not looking away from the half eaten mashed potato and beef in my plate.

"Can we go to the amusement park?" She ask, pointing to a picture of the newly opened water amusement park. I looked at her, her blue orbs was sparkling. I nodded and she laughed like a mad woman.

After dinner, I washed the dishes and Maya goes to her room. After I finished, I got up to her room and put her to sleep, or at least I try. She keeps on squealing all night but finally stop at 01.00 A.M. , right when I was about to finish my paper work.

--TIMESKIP to the water amusement park--

Maya's P.O.V

It's been a week since Mom agreed to go to the water park and we're finally there. Thanks to her job, we can't go any sooner. But now she's free. She's not always free cause her job calls, a lot. So I might as well enjoy my time with her.

--TIMESKIP to home--

I slump right on top of my bed. I was so tired of playing. Luckily, I was playing with Mom all the time so I'm happy. But she constantly kept on worrying about Mitty-chan. Mitty-chan is what I call Mittens, it's her most beloved item along with that white bow she always wear.

Mom came in my room, her purple eyes shimmering with happiness. "Good night, dear." She said as she tucked me in. I hugged Mr. Rubby and hummed 'Let's go in the garden' . And with that, I hummed myself to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there you have it

I hope this is good ;-;

Man, I'm so worried that people will hate this.