Chapter Six

A/N: That gif... *nosebleed* ...Oh! Sorry, was I drooling? Heh... On to the chapter.... ouo *coughsdaddy* 

I sat across from Logan awkwardly while I waited for Erik to reappear from changing clothes. I sighed, tapping my fingers against the table that separated the two of us rapidly, earning an annoyed look from the time traveler. I gave a sheepish smile before sighing once more and meeting his eyes. "Am I good?" I asked through the thick silence that lingered in the plane.

"What?" Logan asked, his eyes darting between my own.

"In the future, I mean. Am I... Good? Am I on the good guy side?" I sputtered.

Logan's eyes closed for a moment before they opened and met mine once more. Sadness washed over his face while he sighed, trying to think of what he wanted to say. "You were murdered." He said abruptly. "Before I even met the Pro-...Charles. Your death was one of the main reasons Erik sought out to defeat us. He always blamed Charles for your death." He paused, watching on as a tear slowly rolled down my cheek. "Hank always pushed it away until it couldn't be pushed any longer. And he payed for it. He was overwhelmed with grief and he was killed eventually, too." I closed my eyes, soaking in all of the information Logan had just given me. "But we can fix that. The future I know can be changed, as long as we're careful."

I nodded, wiping the tear away from my face and sniffling quietly. I opened my mouth to say something else, but Erik came walking back from the bathroom and I immediately stood, seeing as we didn't get a proper reunion yet. I sucked in a breath, my eyes locking with his. I didn't even care if Charles and Logan were watching, I walked over to him quickly and threw my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me tightly before pulling away to examine my face. 

"You've been crying?" He asked in confusion. I shook my head and took his hand in mine, placing it on my cheek and squeezing it lightly. "I'm still trying to understand that you're really here.." Erik whispered while moving a piece of hair behind my ear.

I smirked, pulling away from him completely. "What? Think I can't hold my own?" I joked. 

He opened his mouth to respond but settled for a sigh instead, turning to Charles and walking past me. "How did you lose them?"

I sat back down in my seat across from Logan, crossing my arms over the table and putting my head on them. 

"So what's your deal?" Logan asked over Charles's yells. 

I picked my head up, tilting it in confusion. "What?" 

"You don't kill people." He said, nodding down to my hands. "Not even if they're hurting someone you love?" 

I looked down to my hands just as he had done, my shoulders drooping. "No. I'm not about killing... Not even if the person had a gun to my head. I don't kill. I injure." I explained. "Even if I wanted to, I would never be able to." 

"If you want a fight, Erik, I will give you a fight!" Charles shouted at Erik, standing up and grabbing the collar of his shirt. 

I stood to stop them, only to have Logan grab my wrist to stop me. "Sit down." I narrowed my eyes at him but did as I was told, knowing it was probably the smarter option. 

"You abandoned me! You took her away and you abandoned me!" Charles yelled in reference to Raven. 

"Charles-" I tried, getting cut off by Erik in the process. 

"Angel. Azazel. Emma. Banshee!" Erik paused, getting angrier by the second seeing as he was destroying the plane with his powers. "Mutant brothers and sisters, all dead! Countless others experimented on, butchered!" 

"Erik!" Hank shouted from the controls. 

"Where were you, Charles?! We were supposed to protect them! Where were you when your own people needed you? Hiding! You and Hank. Pretending to be something you're not! You abandoned us all, and if Riley didn't go back to you, you would have let her die too!" Erik finished, his fists clenched in rage. 

I stood, ignoring Logan's gaze and walking in between the two men. "Erik." I said softly, putting my hands in his, making him release his fists. "Erik-"

"ERIK!" Hank shouted again as the plane quickly decreased altitude.

"Erik, let the plane go." I tried, putting my hands on either side of his face. "Erik, please!" I cried out. His eyes met mine and softened at my distressed look as the plane quickly went back to normal. I released my grip on him, turning to Charles, seeing him go into the cockpit to join Hank. I looked back at Erik and gave a sad smile, brushing my hand past him while I went back to my seat. 

"So, you were always an asshole." Logan breathed out with an emotionless chuckle. 

"I take it we're best buddies in the future?" Erik asked humorlessly. 

"I spent a lot of years trying to take you down, bub." Logan responded while shaking his head and sending me a quick glance. 

"How does that work out for you." Erik hissed. 

"You're like me. You're a survivor." Logan explained, getting a look from Erik. "You gonna pick that shit up?"

A/N: Not much happens in this chapter but we learn a little more about Riley. Also, she helps Erik stop destroying the bloody plane so, that's good. I'm feeling much better today, guys! Thank you for being patient :)