Chapter 41

The book is starting to take a BDSM turn to it from next chapter..... This is just a Linking bit.
The book or characters won't be all sweet and innocent anymore.
_____________________________________

I walked in the hospital part of the camp, there was this tall, fair man with a gold tan and black hair and brown eyes, very crisply dressed in a long coat, dress shirt ,tie and glasses. God I have a crush on him.

"Hi I am Neil, I am also Ian's best friend and you are .....drooling miss." He winked.
I touched my mouth to find out he was being a jerk and Ian roared in laughter from behind me.
"Retard." I mumbled playfully.
"I know" he whispered smirking at me. He is funny.
" I will only tolerate you, because you are my best friend's best friend you know." I whispered to him while, Ian took a phone call.
"Ah he is not your best friend Emma Smith. No illusions,You can't take what's mine."
"He is my best friend Mr. Tall and not funny" I warned playfully.
"He is not and it is Dr. Tall and very funny"
"Good joke, Doctors needs brains and your's evaporated when you were born." I countered starting to get annoyed.
"Should I inject you with the needles already?" My eyes widened as he joked.

"Why are you two fighting ?" Ian asked glaring at us.
"She is being rude to me, she said I am retard and my brain evaporated when I was born and I am not funny also she is only tolerating me because I am your best friend. It hurts. " my eyes widened as the evil faked hurt and tears. Just a moment before he was smirking at me.

"Where are your manners Emma? When did you become so rude? " Ian asked, he looked mad and shocked if that's possible.

I felt guilty and was about to cry.
"Not a very impressive, first impression young lady." Neil said, his lips were pressed together in a thin line.

"I am sorry Dr. Neil" I said as involuntary tear flowed from my cheeks.
"Oh my god, why is she crying? I am so sorry love, I was just messing with you. Oh look Ian, you made her cry." Neil spoke frantically coming towards me for a hug.
My anxiety took better of me, I can't hug an unfamiliar man and I panicked and frantically took a step back.

"It's okay Emmie, he has a twisted humour but, he won't hurt you." Ian said warning Neil with his eyes to not touch me.

"Wait, I am not a dog and I won't bite her Adam...."
"Emma gets anxious around strangers especially males who look forward to skin contact." Beatrice told Neil.

" Oh Emmie baby, come to daddy, I won't hurt you okay?" The stupid doctor made puppy face and grabby hands in the air for me.
"You are not my daddy, he is dead and the other one is Uncle Jam who is in New York."
"I am hurt." Neil said rubbing his chest.
"Are you two done now ? Emma shake his hand and Neil behave yourself now."

I shook his hand and he shocked everyone by pulling me in a bear hug, that was my trigger, I started shaking in fear but he whispered sweet things in my ears and rubbed my back to calm me down, I looked towards Ian with pleading eyes. He did not interrupt his friend, just smiled at me in assurance. He must really trust this man.
I stopped struggling and thrashing after some point and finally calmed down.

"See it wasn't that bad munchkin, was it ?." He said kissing my head and rubbed my back.

I turned to Ian and whispered in his ear " I don't like him"
"It did not work for you bro." Ian laughed at Neil.

We were lead to another room which looked like a Doctor's office, We sat.
"Okay, now everyone on a serious note. I got Emma's full medical history here" Neil said removing his long coat "and I would like the treatment to be started very soon."